Any profitable trading system out there??? With about 95% accuracy???

Guest fxprofits

Guest fxprofits

Hi Guys,

Is there really any profitable forex trading system or strategy out there.. Is forex market really tradable?? with at least 95% accuracy if not 100%.

Please share if anyone knows such a system..

Hoping for the best!

Fxprofits

Guest fxprofits
give you one tip trade at active session, and watch what is usd, eur, or jpy doing choose one. forgot about other pairs like all usd based pair.

i don't understand what you are saying?????

Hi Guys,

Is there really any profitable forex trading system or strategy out there.. with at least 95% accuracy if not 100%.

... Fxprofits

No there is no magic system.

What you are looking for is a system with 5-20% profitability.

Breakeven is a big achievement at first.

That could be achieved with a system which wins one trade and loses 9 trades. (win:lose ratio 1:9) provided the wins are bigger than the losses, (profit:loss ratio 10:1) in this example.

sorry to confuse all.

since all pair have base or cross currency, put them together so you can see what is current trend is.

I can only give you guys some info, I would like to give all the info, however, well be too confusing.

just missed 10 pip trade on eu short

Edited by mtuppers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi mtuppers,

Please advice more about it.

Thanks,

Anton

sorry to confuse all.

since all pair have base or cross currency, put them together so you can see what is current trend is.

I can only give you guys some info, I would like to give all the info, however, well be too confusing.

just missed 10 pip trade on eu short

there are lots of profitable trading systems out there. the problem is that the user's do not use the system correctly. they refuse to strictly adhere to the rules of the system, they get greedy and enter too early, they don't follow money management, they let bad trades continue in the hopes they will turn around, they add extra indicators and other crap, they try to "out-think" the market. find a system that suits the time-frame you like to trade and your financial goals then learn it inside and out, follow the rules exactly and you'll be pleasantly surprised. very few people can do this and that is the single-most reason for failure in the fx market.

there are lots of profitable trading systems out there. the problem is that the user's do not use the system correctly. they refuse to strictly adhere to the rules of the system, they get greedy and enter too early, they don't follow money management, they let bad trades continue in the hopes they will turn around, they add extra indicators and other crap, they try to "out-think" the market. find a system that suits the time-frame you like to trade and your financial goals then learn it inside and out, follow the rules exactly and you'll be pleasantly surprised. very few people can do this and that is the single-most reason for failure in the fx market.

................=D>

Where can i find the STAR trader ?

Do you have it ?

star trader used to be there in the trading sections system, its also called the sup3rtr@de system by T0m H3nn3sy (check his website), the problem is its incredibly complex to bunderstand. Lots of ppl have reported great success and others havent, quite controversial. I wasnt quite able to understand it completely But it might just work for you

good luck

Awesome...add to that impatience, not accepting the fact that there will be losing trades and the ever-lasting search for a holy grail.

Even look at this thread's title "Any profitable trading system out there??? With about 95% accuracy???"...What if there is a system with 50% Accuracy but 3:1 Reward-to-Risk ratio (i.e winning trades produce three times pips more than losing trades). Imagine what that system would do to your capital with compounding.

I guess the real issue is looking at trading as get rich quick rather than get rich steady.

Not intending to hurt anyone, and apologies if I have done so, just trying to add my thoughts.

Edited by learnnew05

This is so true! Thank you to remember.

To stick on the screen before you start trading, each day.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...