Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade room

Hi

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with online trade rooms? I am currently trying one out for myself and my trial period is nearly completed. The room is quite good but not 100% if I will stay longer for a monthly fee.

Can you tell us which room this is and what the good and bad points are so we can compare.
    What style of trading is it...swing or intraday etc etc.
    Why is it not quite 100%.

Comment

The room focuses mainly on scalp trades as my trading style was more swing and intraday than scalp it takes some time to learn to catch the quick entries and exits. Don't get me wrong the room is great, it's me that's not 100%. It takes some getting used to when adapting a new system of trading based on a new software. I will not advertise the room here on the forum as the person who recommend it to me is friends with the admin who is not very happy about that kind of advertisement. If you like PM me and I will give you info on the room in private...

Was just wondering if others have any similar experiences while learning and trying to follow moderators calling trades live.

Comment

Hi,
        As I do not have +15 posts on this forum I cannot reply/send Private messages yet.

Please PM me your skype name and I will send you all the info.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X