Green Pips Version 2.0

Re: Green Pips Version 2.0

After installation my laptop is "hang", either the mt4 v218 or v220 is the same result...

Anybody tried the green pips system? How to do correct installation, pls advise....

Thxs!

:?

metarader try the software in its first uninstall and reinstall the software MetaTrader it. after the live the copy and paste the indicator is the template, and then log and update metatradernya version 220. New templates will be in use ...

Goodluck!!!!

It's in malaysian, don't really understand 100%. However, here it is:

This is the explanation of the 1st chart with 7 boxes.

box-top-left:

red-sell, blue-buy, function-price may reverse

box-top-middle:

red-sell, blue-buy, function-if you have 12 diamonds, price will reverse. if not complete 12 diamonds, trend won't be long

box-top-right:

red sell, blue buy, func- as confirmation before O/P. This CS represents TF H1

box-middle-price-chart:

Mini indication that price will swing. It is also for closing position.

box-indicator-1-left:

red above blue, sell. blue above red, buy. Func: see the trend, overbought/oversold, represent H1

box-indicator-1-right:

red-sell, blue-buy. func- knowing the trend.

box-indiactor2:

red above blue, sell. blue above red, buy. func: knowing the major trend before O/P

The other charts are example of strong signals and sideway market. I believe you could read "strong signal" and "sideway" on them. Basically if there is vertical green line, there's the place of good entry signal.

Regards,

Hi William,

Thank you for taking the trouble to translate it ! Much appreciated. If you have spare time it would be great if you could translate the included Powerpoint into English..

The diamonds are interesting for sure...I think the whole system is. That's why I want to know all about it..

Again thanks :)

Thank you for taking the trouble to translate it ! Much appreciated. If you have spare time it would be great if you could translate the included Powerpoint into English..

That's is from the powerpoint.

The slides before the chart are just useless chit-chat from the creator. Something like, "finally a great system is introduced, bla bla bla"

The other charts are just examples of extry using the green line.

Regards,