NinjaTrader V6.5 Release 16 (Current)

tradergeorge

• 3 weeks later...
tradergeorge thank you for this, I too am having a problem changing the account balance in windows 7, I change the value in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\tools\NtGetAccountBalance.php to -3500.00 and restart NT and still have -512.04 in account balance, is there something i'm doing wrong?

Thanks again :)

I found out what the problem was. It has something to do with the iis7. Uninstall it and try using babyweb. Worked for me. Good luck.

greeneyez4u411 and bballplayer16 babyweb did not work for me uninstalled and started from scratch and still get the -513.40, when using babyweb in the setting- web page i put both C:\inetpub\wwwroot and C:\inetpub\wwwroot\. - port; 80 - web pages the first allowed me to get into NT second said i had invalid key, do I change the value in folder C:\inetpub\wwwroot\tools\NtGetAccountBalance.php or am I doing it wrong?

Thank you again for all the help

greeneyez4u411 and bballplayer16 babyweb did not work for me uninstalled and started from scratch and still get the -513.40, when using babyweb in the setting- web page i put both C:\inetpub\wwwroot and C:\inetpub\wwwroot\. - port; 80 - web pages the first allowed me to get into NT second said i had invalid key, do I change the value in folder C:\inetpub\wwwroot\tools\NtGetAccountBalance.php or am I doing it wrong?

Thank you again for all the help

In babyweb it should be C:\inetpub\wwwroot\

Sorry i forgot to add that you also need to add a line to the host file:

127.0.0.1 www.ninjatrader-support2.com.

See if that works