How do I enter a straddle trade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I enter a straddle trade.

I Thought that I knew all about placing trades! Been playing on demo for a long time but today I wanted to simulate a pending breakout.

My range times closed and I had my range limits; price had wandered back within the range so I opened the 'New Order'.
    Entered all the details of 'Buy Stop' etc only to read " Entry price must be 30pips away from current price"

My range is only 20 odd, what do I do?

Is it all done by EA? Don't know a thing about them!!

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Freddie,

Use the Easy EA on ff. Its very easy to use as the name suggests. All you do is once you put the ea on ( sl and tp are definable), just put in two trendlines, name the top one I think bs (buy stop) and bottom one ss ( for sell stop). One price hits any one of these lines, it will take an order. as soon as it does, it will also plot the tp and sl lines, both of which you can move by mouse. the latest version uses trendlines rather than horizontal lines. just draw the trendline " horizontally" if you like! have a read of the thread under platform tech.

Hope it helps.
    Pardy

Comment

Originally posted by pardy View Post
      Hey Freddie, Use the Easy EA on ff. Its very easy to use as the name suggests....Hope it helps. Pardy
      Ah, Pardy, my friend! I did have it in mind to PM you and ask the question. Many thanks. I shall be trying that.

Comment

try investopedia.com

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X