[req] Eminitrading Strategies

sillykiddo

• 7 months later...

Re: [req] Eminitrading Strategies

Yes I have bought the course. It performs very well. It's just a case of having the balls to take ALL the trades.

If it were in a sharable format I would post it but I only received a hard copy of the course. If you would like to discuss it then I'd be happy to do that. It's the exact same course as 'wave rider pro'. I think I saw someone post that on another site. Can't quite remember.

As far as ETS goes, it averages 4 points per day just trading the first hour.

• 1 month later...

Re: [req] Eminitrading Strategies

Yes I have bought the course. It performs very well. It's just a case of having the balls to take ALL the trades.

If it were in a sharable format I would post it but I only received a hard copy of the course. If you would like to discuss it then I'd be happy to do that. It's the exact same course as 'wave rider pro'. I think I saw someone post that on another site. Can't quite remember.

As far as ETS goes, it averages 4 points per day just trading the first hour.

Hi. I'm very interested in this sistem after I attended his webminar. I don't know if I was demanding too much, but do you think it possible to unbind the hard copy and scan it? It should be easy if your copy shop near you has an auto-feeder scanner. I'm willing to donate to cover the cost occurred.

Thanks for your posting!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...