Dynamic Sync Trading System

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Request: Dynamic Sync Trading System

Hi,

Anyone have Dynamic Sync Trading System?

http://www.forexsync.com/

Thank you.

Did you mean this :

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp11/ayip21/FXIndidynamic.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK :

http://www.4shared.com/file/73733958/5eba338f/DynamicTrading_Sys-uncrack.html

Credit & many2 thanks for our biggets Contributor Mr. Kardel Sharpeye (he knows take a vacation with his Girls Friend to Some Island , because i heard he gotted a big bang Profit last time in his trade )

wow!

Thank you, nga_cheng! :shand:

You're welcome, btw This is Mr. Kardel Sharpeye Files , he now in someone Island has going party with his all girlfriends, because i heard he make a many2 big bang profit in Forex Market & now he's celebrate his won now.

Because he very Happy he gave to me this file to post in this forum. Thanks Kardel you are the Man. :arrow:

The template has Critical errors on ibfx metatrader, anyone has the solution?

Hi all,

in attachment the template for dynamic sync trading system for ibfx.

this is just the demo version.

The full version includes also all the other indicators.

http://f-fx.com/images//ererre.JPG

i've spoken with Livio from forexsync.com some time ago and he have sent me the full user manual.

You can download it below:

http://rapidshare.com/files/169022259/Dynamic_Sync_Trading_System_v1.3_user_manual.rar.html

I'm using these techniques since a couple of month with nice results, it's a very powerful system.

they are going to launch a new version 1.4 with new templates and new indicator set, looks very interesting.

http://www.forexsync.com/sync1.4.gif

The unique feature about this system, unlike all the other systems i've tryed before, is that you don't have to decipher tousand of indicators: you just have to follow the arrows and, if confirmed from the oscillators, you enter.

Also, the indicators never repaint: when you get a signal, it's true one. personally, i can't trust a repaint system.

Maybe a good base to build an ea too, but in their auction page on ebay say that have not achieved good results yet on auto-trading, it's a pity.

Hi Texan,

when i've spoken with Livio i asked for a 30-day demo and he sent me about 10-15 indicators with 5-6 templates of Sync 1.0 which was a bit different from the current one.

Unfortunately, i've deleted these files when i've formatted my laptop :x

I'm currently trading with other techniques, anyway in my opinion this is a very well built and solid system so i'll probably buy the 1.4 version soon.

if i'll do, i'll share it :arrow:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Dynamic Sync Trading System

This guy got all defensive....is anyone having same repaint issues????....pls specify

Else lets get back to business....I would love to test the new version myself

Hi All,

This is Livio from forexsync.com

This post is just to reply to the gratuitous accusations of Mr "tandws".

We don't take this as our evaluation thread, we already have one on Forex-Tsd forum, "Evaluate Commercial Ideas" section.

Everybody who wants to fill a claim, or whatelse, is welcome to do that on the right place.

Here clarification due:

1. (about "repainting") Dynamic Sync Trading System (D.S.T.S.) templates consists for the actual verison 1.4 of a total of 28 (twentyeight) custom indicators.

None of the main indicators show the so-called "repainting" phenomenon.

In particular, the entry-exit indicator (arrow/crosses indicator) can't re-paint because of the calculation formula (it's calculated only over closed bars).

I've coded this indicator this way exactly to have a no-repaint tool wich can assist us on finding high-probability patterns according to the main strategy.

Also, this allow us to backtest our system, going back to the shoots of our charts and looking exactly at the same real-time signals.

2. (about assistance) D.S.T.S. is the result of the hard work of our team FreeForex Studio, including experienced traders (as John), coders (as me), system developers, and many other smart people with a normal full-time job as well. You're welcome to visit us at F-Fx.com

We work every day as a team, giving support to our customers as needed.

About me, I'm a 28yo computer engineer from Italy, I'm the main coder of the system, I'm not a trading guru but I trade forex since 4 years, actually i work every day with John and many others, and I trade this system myself.

Because of that, I'm the most legitimate person to answer all the questions and solve any problems about this system.

3. (about entry/exit points) The entry arrows and the exit crosses are drawn immediately at the closing of the previous candle as explained on forexsync.com, below(or up) the current candle.

Thus, as a main rule you can assume for backtest purposes to consider as the entry price the open price of the current candle, generally corresponding to the closing price of the previous candle.

Considering as entry (or exit) price a lower or upper level may result on a better or worst trade, there are no exploitable correlations about that, so IMHO this is just a useless academic defence.

Kindly note also that D.S.T.S. is actually not a merely entry/exit indicator, but rather a comprehensive trading suite including technical and fundamental analysis tools, and a dedicate money management plan.

The purpose of the backtest charts shown on our site is just to show the ability of the system to catch the trend in every market condition, with a remarkable profit factor and winning ratio.

4. (about refound policy) We issue complete refound if AFTER at least one month of trading you provide us a LIVE statement, or better a screenshot if available, wich show inequivocally that you've lost money following our trading system.

You (Mr "tandws") have never provided us nothing, thus our policy doesn't apply.

5. (about mailing list) All our customers are automatically added to our mailing list.

We occasionally send technical analysis reports, updates, news as a free bonus.

We never send our live trades to customers just to "show results".

6. (about live chat) All our customers can live talk with me or others here by skype or msn. My personal contacts are sent immediately after the purchase.

7. (about delivery) The download links for the system and the learning material and all the software included are immediately available after the payment, if you buy trough the official website forexsync.com

If you buy on ebay, due to ebay policy, I have to send them by email manually and a small delay may occurs. If you don't receive any communication within 24 hours, just contact me and i'll provide as soon as possible.

Kindly allow me just few quick notes.

F-Fx.com is the site of our team FreeForex Studio, while forexsync.com is the site dedicated to the system developed by us, the "Dynamic Sync Trading System". These names are not an AKA, as from the title of this thread.

"ffxst***o" and "liviorondoni@****.com" are not our official contacts. We will take action against who post personal details in public forums.

The fastest way to contact us is trought the "contact us" page of forexsync.com, everyone is welcome to contact us directly for further clarification.

Hope you all the best in trading.