Simple Trade Management EA

scalpmaster

I was wondering if anyone could create this simple trade management EA...

I'll manually open the first order for any chosen pair.

If the trade goes against me:

The EA will have the option of letting user input an initial stop loss for original lot at X pips away

OR

Average down [N X previous] lot size at every distance [R x Dprevious] pips further,,, up to M times

where N is the factor to set lower or increase or equal=1 lot sizes

and D=user input value & Dprevious is calculated based on last D interval space in pips,

R is the factor to increase or decrease or set equal=1 previous interval spacing...

When the trade is positive (from total lots average level or just the original lot size entry):

As soon as I reach a profit of Y pips, the EA will close/take profit of HALF the total lots I have(rounded), move the stop for the rest of the lots to Breakeven,

and once i have another Z pips of profit (from Y pips), stop will move again to lock K pips...

and jump stop will continue to lock K pips if price continues to move another Z pips further in profit...

There are a few generic Large MM EAs but with too many uncertain parameters settings and none can do exactly what is stated above...

Appreciate any help from coders...Thanks.