Any profitable trading system out there??? With about 95% accuracy???

Guest fxprofits

There are systems which work but you need the patience for the trade to come to you and guts to take the trade with a stop loss and a defined profit target. The problem is that even if we have the patience to let the trade come to us, and we do take the trade, we do not have enough patience for the enough profit to realise as in the back of our head we are always afraid with the attitude of "this is unbelievable, this method works, I better make a run with whatever profit I have made, Things are too good to be true". I am not saying this just for the sake, but I have had similar experiences myself and it is very difficult to change this attitude especially when you do not have enough funds to trade with. Taking your full stop losses, but not letting your trade realise its profit target is the main reason for making the systems fail for whatever system we trade. The whole system of trading is working with probabilities and although some would say that this is comparable to gambling, I would shorten it to organised gambling. In stocks it would be more so as you never know how a company is being managed when you are investing in it, but in Forex, it is not such as gambling as we are dealing with ecomomies of countries which do not turn overnight. Patience and consistency is the main key to making any system work. Even if a system works with 95% probability, it would not work if we were impatient and gutless.

Guest David1713006337

I check this site on a daily basis to see how systems are performing during tests.

Link:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/all_forex_tests

If you like my post, please show your appreciation a simple "Thanks" is enough for me..

Edited by David

• 11 months later...
Robots as automated trading systems are also used in the forex market on a certain number of forex trading platforms. These systems are programmed under a certain coded programs that are referred as trading robots and you are required to attach the robot to a trading chart with the parameters already specified. It is similar to plug as well as play money in the machine with the usage of the right robot.

The problem is , each trader has to find it themselves after a few years experience with various 'methods'. Its highly unlikely u will take a profitable system from Trader Joe and trade it profitably because a method/system needs to be personal and come from experience of time in front of the screen.

So most likely scenario is that you take bits and pieces from various systems and put them together into something that YOU truly FEEL with your own trading personality.

The problem is , each trader has to find it themselves after a few years experience with various 'methods'. Its highly unlikely u will take a profitable system from Trader Joe and trade it profitably because a method/system needs to be personal and come from experience of time in front of the screen.

So most likely scenario is that you take bits and pieces from various systems and put them together into something that YOU truly FEEL with your own trading personality.

SO VERY True! Finally someone who gets it....

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

Is there really any profitable forex trading system or strategy out there.. Is forex market really tradable?? with at least 95% accuracy if not 100%.

Please share if anyone knows such a system..

Hoping for the best!

Fxprofits

There is no system will high accuracy as 95%. The profitable system is the one that if you win you win big and if you lose, you lose small.

Try to find system that minimize your risk is better than 95% accuracy system

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is not very difficult to produce a scalper that has 95% accuracy. The problem is that to get there, one needs a stoploss that is many times greater than the takeprofit.

For instance, 1 pip takeprofit and a 20 pip stoploss. This does not seem to strange does it ?

However your expected profit is 95%*1pips+5%*(-20pips) = -0.05 pips, which is negative and you will lose all your money in the long run.

Moral of the story: accuracy is one, but reward to risk is at least as important.

Guest FloridaTrader
guys all this talk about indicators your better using my **** company signals by losers on your account . i subscribed to them for $199 and received 5 months worth of signals.. a real bargain....92% accurate

I looked at your postings and you are flooding us with spam. Read the forum rules dude.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
guys all this talk about indicators your better using my own **** site forex signals by professionals on your account . i subscribed to them for $199 and received 5 months worth of signals.. a real bargain....92% accurate

Requested that this clown be banned.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Im a forex trader and use forex signals from 2 signals firms www.fxpremiere.com and z signals. these 2 together when both are sending me the same signal i know its 100% accurate. Use them and keep it simple. oh as for a broker i recommend iron fx.

sarah..

You are NOT a trader, you are a CLOWN SPAMMER...13 of them in a row. Are you a moron?