RSI MA Scalper of tradingsystemforex.com

sunyc

invalid link.. anyone able to download?

Yeah i was able to download link works

But a question i have set it up on live account with Go Markets to trade 0.01 lot will this work??

Its been an HR with no trades i read somewhere that thing trades a lot??

Try this:

general="EA Comment and Magic Number"; comment="EA"; magic=1234; moneymanagement="Lots Size and Money Management"; lots=0.1; mm=true; risk=20; minlot=0.01; maxlot=50; lotdigits=2; ordersmanagement="Broker, Spread and Order Management"; ecn=false; oppositeclose=false; reversesignals=false; maxtrades=1; tradesperbar=100; hidesl=false; hidetp=false; stoploss=71; takeprofit=8; trailingstart=0; trailingstop=0; trailingprofit=0; trailingstep=1; breakevengain=0; breakeven=0; maxspread=100; entrylogics="TimeFrame, Entry and Exit Settings"; matimeframe1=30; maperiod1=6; margin1=1; matimeframe2=30; maperiod2=8; margin2=1.5; rsitimeframe1=1; rsiperiod1=6; rsitimeframe2=5; rsiperiod2=10; rsitimeframe3=15; rsiperiod3=20; rsilevel1=92; rsilevel2=128; timeout="Time Outs and Targets Settings"; usetimeout=true; timeout1=30; target1=7; timeout2=70; target2=5; timeout3=95; target3=4; timeout4=120; target4=2; timeout5=150; target5=-5; timeout6=180; target6=-8; timeout7=210; target7=-15; timefilter="GMT Offset and Time Filter"; summergmtshift=2; wintergmtshift=1; mondayfilter=false; mondayhour=20; mondayminute=0; weekfilter=true; starthour=20; startminute=15; endhour=23; endminute=0; tradesunday=true; fridayfilter=true; fridayhour=20; fridayminute=25;

TF = M5 for the following pairs:

EURUSD

EURGBP

EURCHF

USDCHF

USDCAD

USDJPY

Yeah i was able to download link works

But a question i have set it up on live account with Go Markets to trade 0.01 lot will this work??

Its been an HR with no trades i read somewhere that thing trades a lot??

Is This a Martingale EA it opened 2 trades within seconds of eachother can i turn it off i have the setting set to false but still did multiple trades i closed trades out manually and turned EA off because i am not sure how many trades it might have opened