Thanks for all support...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for all support...

I deleted all my posts (threads included) in forum because don´t want to create any misunderstood related my trading activities and business with the II.

As many here know me and contact with me outside the II forum, they know that i gave some good support and "tools" for traders develop their knowledge and make some money in market.

Motto here is sharing and caring, but most of newbies are never satisfied and for that reason will never succeed in the markets arena, because they will never stop the chase.

I hope you all have a excellent and enjoyable ride at the financial markets and see you all someday...

regards,

eggzactly

You get the greedy buggers in all walks of life. Shouldn't let them get to you.
    Sorry to see you go, I saw the thread that probably led to this and all I can say is that you shouldn't rise to the bait.
    Stratman from pipware got a lot of strife from a newbee. I am not sure whether it was the agitators or myself who got the thread locked.

I was defending him (Stratman) as I would defend you.

We are all grown-ups here and if someone is trying to get us to spend money as I believed you were accused, then we are all capable of deciding whether to spend or not.

Sorry to see you go! I am assuming that this is a farewell post... Yes, I see that it is.

Good luck for your future projects.

Comment

Originally posted by eggzactly View Post
      I deleted all my posts (threads included) in forum because don´t want to create any misunderstood related my trading activities and business with the II.

As many here know me and contact with me outside the II forum, they know that i gave some good support and "tools" for traders develop their knowledge and make some money in market.

Motto here is sharing and caring, but most of newbies are never satisfied and for that reason will never succeed in the markets arena, because they will never stop the chase.

I hope you all have a excellent and enjoyable ride at the financial markets and see you all someday...

regards,

eggzactly
      I was wondering where your posts went. A hearty "Thank you!" for sharing your "tools".

All the best in your trading.

c4p

Comment

Hmmm, the deletion of those threads took most of my posts with them, and I'm only showing 2 posts all time now--not allowed to pm--lol. No biggie--thanks for the original input and sharing ;-)

("OTS FX Signals & Expert Advisors" is your company, I take it?)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X