Over Under v1.2

This is my first EA sharing post.

With EA piplite (only on GBPUSD) of forex-tsd.com forum is the best EA I have test ever.

I have found this EA and try it on demo with very good results, more than 100% a month on 3-4 pairs.

It needs optimization every week.

I ´d like to share with me the best pairs and optimization sets.

Here it is---->>

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/W46D1PGF91

site---> hxxp://www.mtprogramming.com/expertadvisors.html

Hi All,

tried this EA from July till last weeks Friday. Well, I am not much exited so... Results appear to be pretty lame over EURUSD, GBPUSD and 2 different brokers...

I followed the manual included in the download, while running the optimization test for backtest of two weeks and then applying the optimization settings in a backtest of the following week...

Cheers

I have put this ea on the side for now. Lets see what others might come up with here.

My concern is how this ea sets up. While setting it up over a two week timeframe does not mean this setting might apply to the following week...

You might run an optimization over two weeks, then another one just one week up or down and compare the results... The range is just two wide for any consitency...

Cheers