Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leechers of FriendlyTraders amongst us

Hi all,

First of all, just like to state categorically that I am really not a big Fan of FriendlyTraders or hereby refer to as FT :evil:

:evil:

I am not going to explain what this site is & also not going to bash them right here, u can all be the judge. :sum:

But lately, I'd noticed that there have been a a lot of submission in Indo-Investasi that starts popping up in FT, always right after some kind & generous members starts sharing it here first then in a about 1 week or so later U will start seeing the same submission in FT... I am talking about the MT4 stuff of coz.

So who are these members that leeches from this forum? Well u know who u are.

Of coz if you are a members there(FT) & here & u are the original sharer of the system. Then of coz u have the right to contribute it wherever u like.

As for leechers, who cares! Is not my say if u take it to FT. There is nothing i can do....right?

Well, there is..I myself e.g. can stop sharing & eventually genuine kind members of indo will also STOP sharing less & we all know that this is not a good thing.

Have you guys notice lately that some of the important members already STOP sharing good stuff and/or appearing less in this section of the forum....I am sure some contributing members feel the same.

OK maybe, is just me & my pet peeve with FT, but I would heed members here do CORDIALLY RESTRAINT from leeching to FT. :evil:

:peace:

Re: Leechers of FriendlyTraders amongst us

Originally posted by caillie
    Hi all,

First of all, just like to state categorically that I am really not a big Fan of FriendlyTraders or hereby refer to as FT :evil:

Code:
    http://www.friendlytraders.com/
    :evil:

I am not going to explain what this site is & also not going to bash them right here, u can all be the judge. :sum:

But lately, I'd noticed that there have been a a lot of submission in Indo-Investasi that starts popping up in FT, always right after some kind & generous members starts sharing it here first then in a about 1 week or so later U will start seeing the same submission in FT... I am talking about the MT4 stuff of coz.

Of coz if you are a members there(FT) & here & u are the original sharer of the system. Then of coz u have the right to contribute it wherever u like.

As for leechers, who cares! Is not my say if u take it to FT. There is nothing i can do....right?

Well, there is..I myself e.g. can stop sharing & eventually genuine kind members of indo will also STOP sharing less & we all know that this is not a good thing.

Have you guys notice lately that some of the important members already STOP sharing good stuff and/or appearing less in this section of the forum....I am sure some contributing members feel the same.

OK maybe, is just me & my pet peeve with FT, but I would heed members here do CORDIALLY RESTRAINT from leeching to FT. :evil:

:peace:
    Exactly!!!!!! :arrow:

Comment

First of all, just like to state categorically that I am really not a big Fan of FriendlyTraders or hereby refer to as FT
      I am not going to explain what this site is & also not going to bash them right here, u can all be the judge.
      Well... its look friendly ... but really mate... there is nothing to proud of ... there.

Well... I think that somebody is making a Mirror... there! and i used to be that somebody. but i realize that sharing is like more about leave your ego behind, honesty, giving and karma. somehow somebody will help you! If you're in trouble. and somebody WILL GAVE YOU IF YOU GAVE THEM. is like more to be take and give process not selling off something.

I think the FT was't a really BIG DEAL. The main problem is that somebody who take our contribution and SELL it for money. You'll notice this when you find on something that we call MBAH GOOGLE.

Hey ... mate ... MISS ME..... hehehehehe , seriously ... that there is a "brokbek" issue ... since I'm not "brokbek" so I "combek"

Code:
      OK maybe, is just me & my pet peeve with FT, but I would heed members here do CORDIALLY RESTRAINT from leeching to FT.
      Well if you do ... happens to be a member ... let's COOPERATE. I don't like enemy... my enemy is *"brokbek" wekekeeeke ...

*edited ..coz callie doest like me to write this down ... hahahahahahahahaa
      WARM REGARDS for your friend that friendly enough for YOU,

K.

* qqqq ... :lol: Did you mean to many "BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN" at FT ? c'mon Wa' Kardel .... :mrgreen: Holly Marry DON'T Brrrrrrrrr ............. (Gyverd)

Comment

Welcome back Mbah Kardel.....

Comment

I thin FT have strange policy about sharing trading systems and programs.

If you are beginner and wont to learn how to trade and test trading systems you probably never
          get any stuff from FT because from there point of view you wont contribute enough to FT.
          More than 90 % of all members in FT are now not able to post new
          stuff by there rules. That means the beginner stay beginner and the expert will get better expert.
          Only person who will gain experience in trading and get lates stuff are moderators of FT.

Now you can even not register with FT and with there policy i think it is not worth to be a member of FT.

But we could cooperate and get together by sharing all stuff that are posted here to FT through one -same account
          in this way we could get 'hard to find' stuff and share it here.
          Probably one of moderator who has access to FT can open new board through which we will post all new systems and then he can post it in FT and swap it for stuff that we are looking or not having in our forum.

Be a member of Indo..is honour, be a member of FT is nothing..

Comment

weleh - weleh.. pakai bhs england semuanya..
            nih aku juga mau pakai bahasa java script..
            kalau mas Kardel pasti tau bhs java script nih.. hehehe soalnya banyak buku perpustakaannya sih... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :arrow: :arrow:

monggo mas kardel... wis suwe ora ono nang forum iki... mlebu nang en'di ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oh iya.. gmn .. wis nemu software kuwi .. sing nganggo "wave2: kuwi.. ehmm.. Exoticwave pro ver.40.. hehehe... wis tak takon sedulur-sedulur nang forum lain.. eh.. gak ono 'e :cry:

tapi aku ngarep iso nemu .. yen pas nemu.. wah engko tak rame-ramein iki forum.. tak panas-panasi, tak kebul-kebul sampe ko'bongan.. hahaha...

oke Mas.. "I'm very Happy you come back again.. and thanks your DVD steve bisson eh sorry steve nisson".. hahaha... ups.. england me'neh... hahaha :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Comment

Nani ka kore anata tachi ? Wakara nai yo.

Hontoni wakara nai!

Regards,

Comment

nanti2 gue akan cuba sharing2 di sini.. soal nya.. gue masih baru dgn dunia forex nih.. so for now.. gue download2 aja... nanti2 gue upload dan sharing apa2 yg patut... thanks to all master2 aka.. forex senior for sharing the systems and indicators... i salute u all.. adios amigos... :peace:

Comment

Originally posted by SEFC
                  weleh - weleh.. pakai bhs england semuanya..
                  nih aku juga mau pakai bahasa java script..
                  kalau mas Kardel pasti tau bhs java script nih.. hehehe soalnya banyak buku perpustakaannya sih... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :arrow: :arrow:

monggo mas kardel... wis suwe ora ono nang forum iki... mlebu nang en'di ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
                  Halo ... LIk ....hehehehehhehe....
                  aq ki ra iso mlebu mlebu ... perkoro gogle krom... halah ...

oh iya.. gmn .. wis nemu software kuwi .. sing nganggo "wave2: kuwi.. ehmm.. Exoticwave pro ver.40.. hehehe... wis tak takon sedulur-sedulur nang forum lain.. eh.. gak ono 'e :cry:
                  EXOTIC wave ... waduh lik ... nun satus sewu ... dereng kepanggih lha ...nek iso sedoyo maringi satus ewu mesti bakalan nemune ... kok lik ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tapi aku ngarep iso nemu .. yen pas nemu.. wah engko tak rame-ramein iki forum.. tak panas-panasi, tak kebul-kebul sampe ko'bongan.. hahaha...
                  sing kudu di kebul kebul saiki kancane lik ... biyuh ... ra due duit ki ...
                  oke Mas.. "I'm very Happy you come back again.. and thanks your DVD steve bisson eh sorry steve nisson".. hahaha... ups.. england me'neh... hahaha :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
                  Oyes ... yes ... i no.... no ....

Comment

Im not FT members, but for me is so fun & its OK too, so lets we party & dance togeteher in this forum. :arrow:

Comment

Then I think it would be nice for all FT members to share stuff from there to here, so it would be fair, right?

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by William
                        Then I think it would be nice for all FT members to share stuff from there to here, so it would be fair, right?

Regards,
                        Absolutely RIGHT!!! :arrow:

BUT I'm not a FT member :mrgreen:

Comment

dont forget this site

Code:
                           [url]http://forum.as-1.us/index.php[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by fx_cyborg
                            Im not FT members, but for me is so fun & its OK too, so lets we party & dance togeteher in this forum. :arrow:
                            So " How much ??? mate ?" clinging around can't ring the bell whats your nick anyway?

Comment

Wow guess where did he get this?

Code:
                              http://www.friendlytraders.com/forum/4259_59/piptronic-1-0-open-code.html

and here is all his contributions, looks familiar any1?

Code:
                              http://www.friendlytraders.com/forum/search.php?searchid=68950
                              Shoot me if i am wrong.....

Well, if i am am wrong I am 50% wrong, if I am right I am 50% right... :sleapy:

Whoever u are, I hope u know what to do in return....if u know what i mean

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X