Leechers of FriendlyTraders amongst us

Re: Leechers of FriendlyTraders amongst us

Hi all,

First of all, just like to state categorically that I am really not a big Fan of FriendlyTraders or hereby refer to as FT :x :evil:

But lately, I'd noticed that there have been a a lot of submission in Indo-Investasi that starts popping up in FT, always right after some kind & generous members starts sharing it here first then in a about 1 week or so later U will start seeing the same submission in FT... :huh: I am talking about the MT4 stuff of coz.

So who are these members that leeches from this forum? Well u know who u are.

Of coz if you are a members there(FT) & here & u are the original sharer of the system. Then of coz u have the right to contribute it wherever u like.

As for leechers, who cares! Is not my say if u take it to FT. There is nothing i can do....right?

Well, there is..I myself e.g. can stop sharing & eventually genuine kind members of indo will also STOP sharing less & we all know that this is not a good thing.

Have you guys notice lately that some of the important members already STOP sharing good stuff and/or appearing less in this section of the forum....I am sure some contributing members feel the same.

OK maybe, is just me & my pet peeve with FT, but I would heed members here do CORDIALLY RESTRAINT from leeching to FT. :evil:

:peace:

They are everywhere. On another forum, where I am a longtime member, they roam the forums continuously searching for stuff to post on their own forum. I am not a fan of their forum either. Together with leechers, it's something that you can not prevent. Although the five post rule is a good one.

"Stealing" is part of this business (and any business really). I have seen people copying publicly developed EAs on that forum, rename them and sell them making a shitload of $$. Sooner or later tho, they get banned and ForexPeaceArmy is doing an excellent job chasing scammers.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Leechers of FriendlyTraders amongst us

Keep in mind that a lot of stuff is on FT first and someone downloads it and shares it here. This is a much better place than Friendly, because here we open share. Things do get shared back and forth between other forums. I believe this is good. I do not like the scammers....who sell what others share for free. I do not like FT or as-1, because is very hard to impossible to sign up and or download anything.

Thanks

• 1 year later...