• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leechers of FriendlyTraders amongst us

Originally posted by goblay
    dont forget this site

Code:
     [url]http://forum.as-1.us/index.php[/url]
    There no need to worried that much. and we have their "boss" right above my post! :sum:

Comment

dont forget this site

Code:

The site quoted above, MIGHT BE a spyware site. Why? POSSIBLE "BUFFER OVERFLOW ATTACK". :!: :idea:

At least, It behaves like a "buffer overflow attack". If you have your task manager open and monitoring it before going to this site then after goining to the site you will understand what I am talking about. If you have only two tabs of this site open at the same time you will notice that more than 500 MB of your RAM memory is sucked until it takes your RAM to almost Zero or dead in a matter of a minute or less which of course would depends on your system. Firewalls and antivirus programs usually do not detect such attacks and It appears the way to detect them is simply monitoring your RAM via your task manager and applying some common sense!

Extracted: "One of the most serious and common attack types on the Internet is the buffer overflow attack. This type of attack occurs when a malicious program or script deliberately sends more data to its memory buffer than the buffer can handle. It is at this point that a successful attack can create a back door to the system though which a hacker can gain access. The goal of most attacks is to install malware onto the compromised PC whereby the hacker can reformat the hard drive, steal sensitive user information, or even install programs that transform the machine into a Zombie PC. "

Data theft, computer crashes and system damage or ...

I might be mistaken about it but I thought it was better to let you know at least of my opinion. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

I don't mind some members share at other sites if they share here too.

Actually good to have a system does not let leechers to download even a single file!

There are different kind of leechers and If you want to find real leechers just check their posts:

1) Almost zero post

2) All posts are only requests,questions, download link problems or asking for help.
        (They are so lazy & rude too, even if you share,help for links or requests they still don't bother to say thanks etc.)

3)Leeching with Spamming : "Thanks" ,"appreciate", "god bless you"; "you are great" etc. But almost no single sharing or helping. = This kind leechers know : they are doing wrong,They think that they can cover themselves this way.But It does not help!

Leechers think They are smart and others are ******.

But I believe leechers have very bad personality and They are useless, junk *****s!

I've started to check user's posts and I wont help if they seem a leecher.

I wish we have a system which kick all leechers from net. Because It really bothers & stops me for sharing & helping.

Comment

Hii...Texan,

Many thanks, and here is my opinion,

Originally posted by Texan
          I don't mind some members share at other sites if they share here too.

Actually good to have a system does not let leechers to download even a single file!
          COULDn't AGREE MORE ... YOU ARE RIGHT!
          There are different kind of leechers and If you want to find real leechers just check their posts:
          uhuh....
          1) Almost zero post
          well sometimes they were busy, and even got mc during the first month.
          2) All posts are only requests,questions, download link problems or asking for help.
          (They are so lazy & rude too, even if you share,help for links or requests they still don't bother to say thanks etc.)
          well let's just said that they can't afford to buy a keyboard.
          3)Leeching with Spamming : "Thanks" ,"appreciate", "god bless you"; "you are great" etc. But almost no single sharing or helping. = This kind leechers know : they are doing wrong,They think that they can cover themselves this way.But It does not help!
          lets just said that god will forgive them ... even they can't afford to use their brain at all.
          Leechers think They are smart and others are ******.
          MOSTLY ...*****.
          But I believe leechers have very bad personality and They are useless, junk *****s!
          Jeezzz,....you just stole my word..... or i haven't got this part yet!
          I've started to check user's posts and I wont help if they seem a leecher.
          I wish we have a system which kick all leechers from net. Because It really bothers & stops me for sharing & helping.
          now now, you can't kick them ... cause their A'word is to far for you to reach. I don't mind if they stole it from me. but what I don't get it ... is that the leechers were SELLING it to the newbies ... is the worst part. I'll gave you an example in my next post... or somebody ???

HAPPY HOLIDAY ... TX.

Comment

Yes Selling Part is Worst !

How dare to sell copyrighted products?

Hopefully, They will end up in Prison. They believe : nobody can catch them. But they are totally wrong.

Comment

SELLING it to the newbies

Yeah, in fact if I m not wrong coming from CG, some members even have the whole webshop looking so PRO & Selling to NOOBS.. :cry: :ahhh: (btw where & what is CG? my keyboard is faulty :oops: )

Man... these blood suckers have their karma re-written in blood they sewn. May god have mercy on u. :o

PS: oh yes, Henry FX went just went up for sale in FT....haha.. :idea: must be Kardel's fault :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by caillie

Yeah, in fact if I m not wrong coming from CG, some members even have the whole webshop looking so PRO & Selling to NOOBS.. :cry: :ahhh: (btw where & what is CG? my keyboard is faulty :oops: )

Man... these blood suckers have their karma re-written in blood they sewn. May god have mercy on u. :o

PS: oh yes, Henry FX went just went up for sale in FT....haha.. :idea: must be Kardel's fault :roll:
                Yes, Selling to Newbies is the worst case, and I hope those guys (sekam) go to Jail or Hell...Lol.. :mrgreen:

Comment

there is one in indo ... look
                  Code:
                  http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=1288654
                  they r not a dracula ... but kind a guy that "brokbek" enough .... LOL

with a wrong files... hahahahaha. nope not my style mate.

Comment

haha, :shock:

2 members here rushing to post "mostwantedforexrobot" in FT

Code:
                    http://www.friendlytraders.com/forum/4274_59/most-wanted-forex-trading-robot-open-code.html
                    Code:
                    [url]http://www.friendlytraders.com/forum/4275_86/most-wanted-forexrobot-com.html[/url]
                    Just can't wait to score points.... ....dork

Comment

Code:
                      http://www.friendlytraders.com/forum/4274_59/most-wanted-forex-trading-robot-open-code.html
                      Code:
                      [url]http://www.friendlytraders.com/forum/4275_86/most-wanted-forexrobot-com.html[/url]
                      Satu lagi dapet gelas nih.... :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by Kardel Sharpeye

there is one in indo ... look
                        Code:
                        http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=1288654
                        I just read from kaskus, he complain to CS Fapturbo because his thread (the one that he sell Fapturbo to noobs ) has been delete by admin kaskus because CS Fapturbo ask to delete it and the best part is he ask CS Fapturbo to delete other thread which the thread share Fapturbo for free, may be he will be lost his customer if they know there is a free version lol.

I can you believe this guy?

Comment

Code:
                          Code:
                          It is not good indeed.. but please consider the fact that people may have gotten it from other sources, like I did. I try to make points and buy stuff to share here. For example with newsprofiteer which I bought and shared here. I really hope the people leeching this forum will do the same.. Give and you shall receive even more..

please share people.. I promise it will make you feel good

AiRiCk

Comment

Originally posted by AiRiCk

Code:
                            Code:
                            It is not good indeed.. but please consider the fact that people may have gotten it from other sources, like I did. I try to make points and buy stuff to share here. For example with newsprofiteer which I bought and shared here. I really hope the people leeching this forum will do the same.. Give and you shall receive even more..

please share people.. I promise it will make you feel good

AiRiCk

:arrow: :peace:

Comment

@AiRick;

100% I Agree with you AiRick , thats give us a good Karma in our Trade for everyday :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Comment

Originally posted by K12
                                dont forget this site

Code:

The site quoted above, MIGHT BE a spyware site. Why? POSSIBLE "BUFFER OVERFLOW ATTACK". :!: :idea:

At least, It behaves like a "buffer overflow attack". If you have your task manager open and monitoring it before going to this site then after goining to the site you will understand what I am talking about. If you have only two tabs of this site open at the same time you will notice that more than 500 MB of your RAM memory is sucked until it takes your RAM to almost Zero or dead in a matter of a minute or less which of course would depends on your system. Firewalls and antivirus programs usually do not detect such attacks and It appears the way to detect them is simply monitoring your RAM via your task manager and applying some common sense!

Extracted: "One of the most serious and common attack types on the Internet is the buffer overflow attack. This type of attack occurs when a malicious program or script deliberately sends more data to its memory buffer than the buffer can handle. It is at this point that a successful attack can create a back door to the system though which a hacker can gain access. The goal of most attacks is to install malware onto the compromised PC whereby the hacker can reformat the hard drive, steal sensitive user information, or even install programs that transform the machine into a Zombie PC. "

Data theft, computer crashes and system damage or ...

I might be mistaken about it but I thought it was better to let you know at least of my opinion. Good luck to everyone.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
                                The site quoted above is very dangerous as explained earlier which is now evidenced below for you to see. It is very much likely that your firewall or anti-virus will not detect it thus would not be a good idea to get close to it!
                                :idea: :!: TrojWare.JS.Exploit.XMPars.d@2329094 :idea: :!:

I don't know why and how this harmful site happen to come under this interesting thread. I hope it was not done on purpose to harm!

To your success. :peace:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X