REQ:forex tester

king_man

Go to 4shared.com and type forex tester. It showed many of choices to download. However, it may contain virus as well. (not sure since I haven't download) When it is exe file, it's always dangerious to catching virus. I would scan with antivirus software first before install. Edited by fx4_ever

Go to 4shared.com and type forex tester. It showed many of choices to download. However, it may contain virus as well. (not sure since I haven't download) When it is exe file, it's always dangerious to catching virus. I would scan with antivirus software first before install.

have you a clean one

No, I sure don't. If I have, I would have attached it here for you. I used on their demo (without cracking the serial) and it is too much information to learn before I can even use it for the test. So, I decide to use MT4 strategy tester.

Thank you man

what is the different between demo and cracked,

ok i want another soft like it, have you

Thank you man

what is the different between demo and cracked,

ok i want another soft like it, have you

You can go to forextester.com (original site) and download their software. You can demo it, but it has a limitation. if you like it, you can buy it from them. Like I said, I tried the demo version, but even for the demo version, it has too much to learn before I can do the testing. So, i didn't bother to learn it.

You can even download their latest v2 if you wish. But, in order for it to work without limitation and permantly, you need to crack the software. That is where many of virus comes into your PC. (anything with exe file extension). I am sure it maybe the case with you are having..

I am sure many of talented coders here may be able to make it work with latest version. But, I am not a programmer.. :(

Edited by fx4_ever

You can go to forextester.com (original site) and download their software. You can demo it, but it has a limitation. if you like it, you can buy it from them. Like I said, I tried the demo version, but even for the demo version, it has too much to learn before I can do the testing. So, i didn't bother to learn it.

You can even download their latest v2 if you wish. But, in order for it to work without limitation and permantly, you need to crack the software. That is where many of virus comes into your PC. (anything with exe file extension). I am sure it maybe the case with you are having..

I am sure many of talented coders here may be able to make it work with latest version. But, I am not a programmer.. :(

Thank you but

can i do it in meta trader soft which i do back test with out the future bar