volume by price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volume by price

anyone trade using volume by price? any material you can upload for me to read? I can't seem to find much on the topic. thanks

do you mean trading on volume of each candle? if so its not really a good strategy, being that there is no central point for forex and that volume is only relavent to that broker, i have heard some having some success with it though

Comment

check out the vsa thread at the ff

Comment

I was actually looking to trade it for futures (s&p)

Comment

Two informations
          Price and volume
          Why mixing them ??

Comment

volume by price

If you're reading this and you're a salesperson, here is some very simple advice. Contrary to what you believe will happen, you will never make up in long-term profit what you're about to give up with your immediate discount. Sure, there are always exceptions to this, but such exceptions are similar to me winning the lottery. Is it doable? Yes. Is it probable? NO!

When you discount the price, the new price is now the price of value the customer is willing to pay. When they're offered the price once, they will expect it again and again. When you attempt to move the price to the "normal or regular" price, they see it as a price increase. Even if you do get the price up to the "normal or regular" price, you're still behind the profit curve because of all the product you sold to the customer at the lower "discounted" price.
            Last edited by adelfjohanason; 11-09-10, 04:45.

Comment

I think u mean trading based on volume in ur strategy not just trading because of the volume?

Comment

May be important also: time price and volume

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X