Need Help for EA

kapri65

The arrows are in buffer #2(green) and buffer #3(red)

If there is no arrow on a given bar, the return value for this buffer should be EMPTY_VALUE

Make sure that you are passing all of the 7 external parameter in right order

Params used as comment (like separator1) can be passed as ""

To get a green arrow:

double val=iCustum(NULL,0,"Regular RSI Div","",7,"", 0.0001,-0.0001,0,true,2,shift) where shift=bar you are looking at...could be 0,1, or any bar prior

If(val==EMPTY_VALUE) -> there is no arrow on that bar

Same for the red arrow where you have to use buffer #3 (the param prior to shift)

Didn't test it, but could work

Can't make it work, I tried with

double rsi1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Regular RSI Div","",7,"", 0.0001,-0.0001,0,true,2,1); // (...,true,2,0) green arrow

double rsi2=iCustom(NULL,0,"Regular RSI Div","",7,"", 0.0001,-0.0001,0,true,3,1); // (...,true,3,0) red arrow

if (rsi1 != EMPTY_VALUE)

return(SIGNAL_BUY);

if (rsi2 != EMPTY_VALUE)

return(SIGNAL_SELL);

Also ask how to open an order in the exact moment that the arrow appears? not when the bar close.

Any help please?

Edited by kapri65

Can't make it work, I tried with

double rsi1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Regular RSI Div","",7,"", 0.0001,-0.0001,0,true,2,1); // (...,true,2,0) green arrow

double rsi2=iCustom(NULL,0,"Regular RSI Div","",7,"", 0.0001,-0.0001,0,true,3,1); // (...,true,3,0) red arrow

if (rsi1 != EMPTY_VALUE)

return(SIGNAL_BUY);

if (rsi2 != EMPTY_VALUE)

return(SIGNAL_SELL);

Also ask how to open an order in the exact moment that the arrow appears? not when the bar close.

Any help please?

To test, try this:

double rsi1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Regular RSI Div","",7,"", 0.0001,-0.0001,0,true,2,1);  // (...,true,2,0) green arrow
  double rsi2=iCustom(NULL,0,"Regular RSI Div","",7,"", 0.0001,-0.0001,0,true,3,1);  // (...,true,3,0) red arrow

Print("Rsi1: " + Rsi1)
Print("Rsi2: " + Rsi2)

Change the shift value to a time when there is an arrow on the screen. This will help you find out what the value is when there is an arrow.

First thing, I wouldn't rely on a signal on the current bar, because lots of indis are repainting at least the current bar

Next I would let the EA run in visual mode and attach the RSI indi so that you can see whether the indi probably repaints the arrows even a few bars back...if so you might forget about it