No announcement yet.

Anyone using naked trading style here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone using naked trading style here?

Originally posted by caillie
    A quote from somewhere, (can't rembr where?)

" I traded from one currency to another, I loose my shirt. I jump from one system to another, i loose my shirt. But when I went naked, i got back all my shirts....Wonder IF i have had traded literally naked, I could have kept all my shirts & undies too?"...

oh well... :peace:
    I am wondering why so many people like to trade with no clothes on and how you keep your butt from sticking to the chair...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by caillie
      A quote from somewhere, (can't rembr where?)

" I traded from one currency to another, I loose my shirt. I jump from one system to another, i loose my shirt. But when I went naked, i got back all my shirts....Wonder IF i have had traded literally naked, I could have kept all my shirts & undies too?"...

oh well... :peace:
      You'll look cute if u naked, same like ur picture.. :mrgreen:
      Hey! same like me callie.. I tried many kind of indicators, systems and EA.. I loose my shirt too.. now for me, the simple method is better.. :ugeek:

Comment

Originally posted by fairouzen
        You'll look cute if u naked, same like ur picture.. :mrgreen:
        Hey! same like me callie.. I tried many kind of indicators, systems and EA.. I loose my shirt too.. now for me, the simple method is better.. :ugeek:
        oops Mr....remember what Kardel said, no "brokeback mountain" here in this forum....

Comment

"Support & Resistance" is very good indeed but remember because then you are obviously naked they would obviously also know about where you would more likely put your stops and so they could hunt for your stops more easily. :o Right?!!!

Merry Christmas and very happy new year to you all and your loved ones. :arrow:

Comment

One thing that people may forget about trading with only Support & Resistance or any kind of chart pattern is that price differs between brokers.

I don't know with other countries, but here in Indonesia some malicious brokers might have a price differs as much as 100 pips from reuters. There are also some aliens gaps here and there.

So, please always watch your back.

Regards,

P.S. Well, I always like to see beautiful woman naked while she is trading. Hohohohohohoho Merry Xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by William
              One thing that people may forget about trading with only Support & Resistance or any kind of chart pattern is that price differs between brokers.

I don't know with other countries, but here in Indonesia some malicious brokers might have a price differs as much as 100 pips from reuters. There are also some aliens gaps here and there.

So, please always watch your back.

Regards,

P.S. Well, I always like to see beautiful woman naked while she is trading. Hohohohohohoho Merry Xmas.
              You're right bro william, candle price/pattern are difference between brokers, they are market maker, manipulators and robbers, that's why i don't put SL, i use mental SL, and MM must be good

P.S. I always like beautiful woman... :mrgreen:

Comment

And you can not post it without the link? just the information to locate it?

Comment

Strategies are personal to your own performance, psyche and risk awareness, thus it’s impossible to say Strategy one will suit you or Strategy two will perform better.

Comment

I have heard that similar trading strategy was used some time ago, however, for now, there is no point to implement it. It's totally unpractical, moreover, there are much better trading strategies.

Comment

Naked trading starts with decluttering your chart. That means removing all of the unnecessary indicators, price bands, and other studies that may be giving you information overload. I highly focused on these few leading bars of the chart. A naked trader might not necessarily know every pattern by name, but they’ll indeed know how to spot both bullish and bearish candle behavior by heart.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X