No announcement yet.

Anyone using naked trading style here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using naked trading style here?

Hi friends,

Does anyone naked trading in here? What i means is trading zero or minimal indicator and only plain chart. Most of the naked traders i known uses candlesticks, support resistant and price action to analysis the market..

Re: Anyone using naked trading style here?

Originally posted by pasavento
    Hi friends,

Does anyone naked trading in here? What i means is trading zero or minimal indicator and only plain chart. Most of the naked traders i known uses candlesticks, support resistant and price action to analysis the market..
    I think Fundamentalist is the real naked traders, No candlestick ,..etc..

Comment

I think Fundamentalist is the real naked traders, No candlestick ,..etc..
      Agreed, before the existing of charting software and internet trading facililty, these traders and truly the naked traders.

p.s-sorry Mr Mod, no more link after this.. :peace:

Comment

Hi friends,

on naked trading, i use candlestick, fibo, and chart patern. it's enough for me....

Comment

Yeap...i have been in a search of holy grail indicators for months before i eventually end up using less and lesser indicators and now i trade naked..!! why you need to make your chart so colorful while all you need is knowing how to draw support n resistance? nahh..i dont get it..!!

Comment

May be you can use Median grid 4x1 trading system, which was already reviewed by bro Amathev in Bird watching in Lion country thread.

All we need is to be consistent and patient.

in naked trading, in my opinion, at least, we need ma for trending and fibo for confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by ignaton
              May be you can use Median grid 4x1 trading system, which was already reviewed by bro Amathev in Bird watching in Lion country thread.

in naked trading, in my opinion, at least, we need ma for trending and fibo for confirmation.
              Hi ignaton,

What MA setting u recommend for trending guide?

Hi alex,

Ur blog link not working...

Comment

Hi ignaton,

Hi alex,

Alex's Blog's site is resume. try again
                Code:
                http://www.candle-line.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am so sorry i dont realize that i am not allowed to put a link in my signature..sorry to all the moderator..

Comment

Originally posted by alex2412
                    I am so sorry i dont realize that i am not allowed to put a link in my signature..sorry to all the moderator..

OOPS!

Comment

I trade using a simple Support & Resistance, nothing else..to tell you the truth not all my trades goes well, only 6 or 7 trades out of 10 are on the way to TP target, the rest simply end up with losses.

But the best part is i always set my SL to 20 pips(25 pips max) and my TP around 100 or 200 pips or sometimes 300 pips.so all i need is a couple of good trades and i can call it a day.

Its kind of funny that I have read a lot of books and tried tons of indicators before i ended up with the most basic technique in technical analysis..^^

Cheerss...

Comment

Hi ignaton,

Hi alex,

May be you can use sma50 for TFH1 & TFM5.

Comment

Originally posted by alex2412
                          I trade using a simple Support & Resistance, nothing else..to tell you the truth not all my trades goes well, only 6 or 7 trades out of 10 are on the way to TP target, the rest simply end up with losses.

But the best part is i always set my SL to 20 pips(25 pips max) and my TP around 100 or 200 pips or sometimes 300 pips.so all i need is a couple of good trades and i can call it a day.

Its kind of funny that I have read a lot of books and tried tons of indicators before i ended up with the most basic technique in technical analysis..^^

Cheerss...
                          Me too, before i turn naked, i'm also searching for the best indicators/systems, jump to one system to another and i got lost...now i'm trading classic support resistence (CSR100), started this method just last month and my ROI is 300% with good MM... :arrow:

I believe that support resistance is the best method to know the market..

Comment

May be you can use sma50 for TFH1 & TFM5.
                            Similarly, I suggest ema50 on m30

Regards,

Comment

A quote from somewhere, (can't rembr where?)

" I traded from one currency to another, I loose my shirt. I jump from one system to another, i loose my shirt. But when I went naked, i got back all my shirts....Wonder IF i have had traded literally naked, I could have kept all my shirts & undies too?"...

oh well... :peace:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X