The best winning combo $$$ broker, ea, rebates, pairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best winning combo $$$ broker, ea, rebates, pairs

I know for me, I have had some short term success with various ea's then usually the performance drops off or the brokerage starts to filter trades. I would like to know if anyone has found a good winning LONG TERM combination of broker, pairs, rebates, and of course EA or trading system.

perhaps not the right forum.it shud be in discussion threads on forex forum.

Comment

Originally posted by stb3000 View Post
      I know for me, I have had some short term success with various ea's then usually the performance drops off or the brokerage starts to filter trades. I would like to know if anyone has found a good winning LONG TERM combination of broker, pairs, rebates, and of course EA or trading system.
      What do you mean by "the brokerage starts to filter trades" ?
      requotes/latency?
      I'm running EAKAIN on FIG and for me it looks like they are delaying the order excecution because the EA is performing quite good

Comment

Yeah I have problems running Kain and Dragonpips on Tadawul now after having some success they seem to "filter" the trading so not as many trades get through. When i began trading a small account under 5K at Tadawul my demo and live stats were almost identical. Now, I have an account over 5K and after making some profits the demo and live are not even close. I enjoy a nice average of $500 a month in rebates which is nice....but don't like the feeling I'm getting of them messing with the way my EA's trade.

Comment

The problem is that the asian scalpers are performing best at fixed spread brokers. But that's not the place they are welcome.
          What about Exness?

Comment

i've been considering iamfx or fxcbs. i can still get rebates and they have a low albeit variable spread. All scalping ea's seem to do well with the lower spread and they say at iamfx that it is a "raw data feed". Who knows what to believe these days. I want to be able to run kain and dragonpips on several pairs.

Comment

Originally posted by stb3000 View Post
              i've been considering iamfx...
              the vps is bulls..t. and the ping goes over 700ms from european countrys. demo was ok. for some scalpers you must modify the code to get they work, 'cause the pairs ends with a _iam. for example: EURUSDiam

Comment

yeah i wouldn't be considering their vps. i use swvps and will continue for 18 bucks a month.

Comment

I am as well in a permanent struggle with brokers (Spreads/Commissions...) and infrastructures (Interfaces/VPS).

I have been using FXCM for some time now. Stable results so but spreads in a medium range. Lately, technical/processing issues seems to be on the rise again... or does it come from Metaquotes?

I am live next week with Alpari UK... see how that goes.

I have been trying IamFX for 4 weeks live now. Well, mixed emotions so... Lower spreads on one side which might drive more trades, but you have to add the commission and then its not that sparkeling anymore. Scalper TPs/Breakevens might be required to adjust and consider the commissions (1pip+). Mh and Metaquotes interface again...
                  As well, it was refered here in this forum, that IamFX is a postbox company. I dont know how true that is... The threads of IamFX seems to have disappeared over night? Was it deleted or is it caused by the recent tech issue... Hello Admin?

I cant use GoMarkets while beeing resident in Indonesia... They even dont live chat with me when they recognize an Indonesien IP... lol... Maybe I should move to Thailand or Phillipines if I can apply then

Exness? Based in Russia and mixed Feedbacks across the Net... Not on my list so...

FXCBS? Might be an option. Need to evaluate...

Others... JadeFX? MBTrading? FXPro?

VPS wise, SWVPS and CNS did ok for me. Check the Latency times to you broker...

Cheers

Comment

I use Masterforex since 1 year...till now its good.
                    SWVPS is cheap and best service
                    Cheers bro

Comment

Asian Scalper have been a history to me. And i`m also a victim of broker that implements trade filter.... huhuuhuhu...

Now, better manual trade then automated .....

Comment

Originally posted by azam575 View Post
                        Asian Scalper have been a history to me. And i`m also a victim of broker that implements trade filter.... huhuuhuhu...

Now, better manual trade then automated .....
                        Yeap, manual trading rocks still I am holding on to some EAs and keep searching for the grail...

Cheers

Comment

I was trading fapturbo with mb trading live and it had good trading conditions except for commissions and rollover is ridiculous there. Also, asian scalpers do well until 20 min before and after rollover period platform is down. Has anybody been live with mb trading lately? Maybe they've made adjustments. I know this is more of a discussion thread but thought some might have ea suggestions along with broker recommendations.....they go hand and hand of course

Comment

Broker Spread comparision and history.

hxxp://www.mt4spreads.com/

Comment

Yup, i`m also never quit on searching automated grail ...

Now my grail is CopyTrade EA hehehe... copy my friend manual trades

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X