intraday trading setups using trendlines and RSI only

syk1kz

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are the type os setups i would be willing to share with anybody who will setup a blog i can login to and simply post larger timeframed setups. these trades have almost zero drawndown and only last a fewmins which makes them useless unless your are getting them in real time i think

http://a.imageshack.us/img412/2357/usdjpy.jpg

Edited by syk1kz

TP hit for 20pips, todays total being 35pips so far and thats just playing around on 1 or 2 pairs, if i was to post all setups you would be looking at 15-20pips for over 10pairs making 200pips during just the asian session, this doesnt happen ever day but today is looking like one of those good days :)

looks like audusd going to retest 9000 might look to get short around that area if it gets rejected, otherwise we could be going to test last weeks high here

sorry last fridays high around 90400, so keep an eye out for a break to the upside which would mean a possible jump to last weeks high at some stage soon, selling pressure will probably reject it well before there i would suspect.

something to keep an eye on

excuse the poor looking chart as i am at work and MT4 is port blocked here :/

bit of 1,2 3 action here, audusd looks ready to about drop out somewhat i would suspect, also note the round number resistance fairly close by

http://imagefruity.com/images/43985386193453456164.jpg

Edited by syk1kz