No announcement yet.

intraday trading setups using trendlines and RSI only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so nzdusd hasent really moved since spiking up just above the trendline, i am still short as per the prices above, and the link in post #1
    i just noted positive divergence on the hourly chart, wonder whats going on here then

Comment

short audusd audjpy eurusd nzdusd @ market

http://pipstealer.mt4stats.com

looking to get out with small profits, 20pips or so, TP/SL are wide for broker purposes, i never use real Sl/TP on intraday trades, i manually close out when i hit 20 odd pips.

will post charts soon

breakeven on eurusd
      Last edited by syk1kz; 13-08-10, 09:55.

Comment

take 15pips on audusd / nzdusd = 30pips
        take 20pips audjpy = 50pips total

see above link for stats

see u for mondays intraday trades

see other thread sunday for weekly chart setups

Comment

entering another short audusd, see pic, note the rally which couldnt really perform, remember this is intraday trading and M15 is widely considered the intraday chart, if you don't believe me i suggest you use your favourite search engine and search intraday trading time frame

same deal as before, looking for 15-20pips and bail out

stoploss will be 89800 making it a 1:1 riskreward in this case, i know i broke my own rule

tp 89420 = 20/20 or 1:1, from my entry atleast

http://pipstealer.mt4stats.com
          Last edited by syk1kz; 13-08-10, 15:40.

Comment

looks like audusd not so sure about breaking through 89500 level

moving stop to BE since it peaked at 13 pips or so
            Last edited by syk1kz; 13-08-10, 15:50.

Comment

well im out, this trades currently +8 pips so it either costs nothing and wasent a loss, or we take home 20pips

speak later

Comment

audusd still floating odly enough, only just though, 5 pips or so now but i will let it go through to the wicket keeper or to take profit, im not worried, i was only interested in making back some of those lost pips from the previous losses.

this trade had bascially zero drawdown and went through to 13pips or so within only a few mins, but the entry could of been better, i was late and kind of forced it a little bit.

live and learn

Comment

H1 chart without the top line drawn on the m15, the bottom line is the same on both charts, i would expect a bounce up at some stage, probably to the top line drawn on the hourly, i expect the m15 top trendline to get ignored pretty much, it was only drawn because of a few long wicks

Last edited by syk1kz; 13-08-10, 18:00.

Comment

my bad thats a 4hourly, makes for an even stronger case though

Comment

and just as i say that the price hits the floor, and is atleast thinking about breaking through really hard

Comment

Do you only post in here? have a blog or something? Nice work

Comment

here for now

Comment

if anybody would like to donate some time and put one online somewhere, i am sure we can come to some sort or agreement when it comes to posting setups.

Comment

NZDUSD testing its low from last week, forgot to mention this when posting the chart

Last edited by syk1kz; 15-08-10, 23:02.

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X