DecisionBar Strategy for MT4 (SHARE)

Hi all,

I have been a member of ths superb forum for a while and it has saved me many many times from some the forex scammers out there.

So, for any of my Indo friends interested, here is a copy of Decisionbar Strategy for Esignal (circa 2007) that has been converted to MQ4 by that ace coder Igorad.

hxxp://[email protected]/676c39c87c2715c57e262e6a444ad50d.html

I've had it running on MT4 for a couple of weeks and it charts really well, just like the original. Also included is a copy of the user manual.

Enjoy!

Edited by marblaa

Hi all,

I have been a member of ths superb forum for a while and it has saved me many many times from some the forex scammers out there.

So, for any of my Indo friends interested, here is a copy of Decisionbar Strategy for Esignal (circa 2007) that has been converted to MQ4 by that ace coder Igorad.

I've had it running on MT4 for a couple of weeks and it charts really well, just like the original. Also included is a copy of the user manual.

Enjoy!

Thanks that kind of you, but as you can see, there have been major improvements now, it would be great to get hold of this software and educate it and share it on this great site. http://www (dot) trendlinetrader.com/html/meta.html

Hi,

I cannot download this file...is there any other mirror site?

Many thanks

Hi all,

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Hello all, i've quickly went through pdf. (will study it more later) but i was wondering, as this is not identical to the decision bar in pdf could someone tell me what the arrows are for?

I know the large light blue arrows are BUY breakouts, and the large orange arrows are SELL breakouts. But can someone tell me what the small dark blue, light green, dark green, red and pink arrows represent. Thanks

Been trying this out today...back checking looks to good...and it is, these arrows repaint and vanish. be careful

ok..bit of an up date, don't know if the light blue and orange breakout arrows repaint...don't think they do, it would be easy to check as they appear after the closure of the breakout bar, but ALL the arrows inside the decission lines repaint, quite a lot.

Edited by kraven