New russian EA - UTS V 1.2 (with free demo)

Hello,

Here is a new EA that is getting lots of buzz in the russian forums. The developer offers a free demo of the EA which allows it to be back and forward tested but it is hard to understand the installation since it is in russian. Maybe some of the russian speaking members can install this and give us some feedback on it.

Developer URL: http://expforex.at.ua/load/uts_v1_0_universal_traiding_system/2-1-0-56

The developer posts a backtest with over 300 trades but this may be too short of a time period to ensure that the EA will survive and not blow the account. A backtest of at least 5 years needs to be run to assure stability.

Please post your feedback on this.

Cheers

its a severe martingale.i just installed the ea and ran backtest which did not last for 5 minutes.i ran it from 2005 on gbpusd.

they use 0.1 risk for the backtest they show on thier website.with that risk there is some profit over time of course.

now looking to unistall but can't find uninstaller in the package.

So they really cherry picked a profitable time period to show for the 300+ winning trades. Thanks for giving it a shot. At least we know now ;)

Kokanal 5 presets will also reach your tester and the presets folder when you install the ea with its installer.i tried each of them but found it useless.either it makes 300 usd over 2 months or it blows account.you can choose what you want from the options.

i must add that if anyone can really make it a reasonably profitable ea through tweaking settings a contribution of a preset file here would be most welcome.

I'm backtesting it - as It is Martingale, but uses it better way.

Because it is martingale I'm testing it month-by-month (why?? - news cycle 30-45 days and it is better timeframe for comparing Martingale EAs). I'll post results later.

Started with 10k, 0.1 fixed lot, M15, EURUSD

2009.01 - 2009.03 made about +15-20% profit/month

2009.04 loss about 1 %

2009.05 ~9 % profit (900)

2009.06 19 % profit (1900)

2009.07 -4.5 % (-450)

2009.08 +16 % (1600)

2009.09 -98 % (-9800)

2009.10 +17% (1700)

2009.11 -40 % (-4000)

2009.12 +16% (+1600)

Profit ~-17% (-1700)

As I know September is quite hard (if something goes wrong) for Martingale, becase Summer is over and investors are back.

Because I'm using 0.1 fixed lot, it is not right to give gain in %, because it could be performing same way with less startup capital, too.

Startup with 1k, 0.1 fixed lot, M15, EURUSD

2009.09 -90 % (-900) SO

2009.10 -90 % (-900) SO

2009.11 -90 % (-900) SO

2009.12 +166 % (+1660)

This ea failed, like most Martins

Edited by krisware

its a severe martingale.i just installed the ea and ran backtest which did not last for 5 minutes.i ran it from 2005 on gbpusd.

they use 0.1 risk for the backtest they show on thier website.with that risk there is some profit over time of course.

now looking to unistall but can't find uninstaller in the package.

can u kindly post it here pls, i love martingails