Destiny Expert Advisor

Munal

Hi All

Being a new in this forum, this is my first post well i have got a EA called Destiny Expert but the ea version is expired so most of them defines expiry date in quote itself, so would love if someone can crack this expert

website of this destiny expert is http://www.destinyforex.com/

And i have hereby attach the expert advisor if someone can decompile would thanks and wish a happy pips

Munal

In search of pips

Re: Destiny Expert Advisor

Hi All

Being a new in this forum, this is my first post well i have got a EA called Destiny Expert but the ea version is expired so most of them defines expiry date in quote itself, so would love if someone can crack this expert

And i have hereby attach the expert advisor if someone can decompile would thanks and wish a happy pips

Munal

In search of pips

Thank You Very Much :arrow:

Did you have a manual pdf for this EA ?

Hi All

Munal

In search of pips

Anu mas munal ... ada yang kurang "MT4SignalRetrieval.dll" gak ada ... tolong di ullod... sama ini ngestart nya gimana kalo gak ada manual nya....

Hi All

Munal

In search of pips

Anu mas munal ... ada yang kurang "MT4SignalRetrieval.dll" gak ada ... tolong di ullod... sama ini ngestart nya gimana kalo gak ada manual nya....

Can you write in english plz...... as i am not from indonesia, but i think you are requesting MT4SignalRetrieval.dll right, plz find the attachment

Can you write in english plz......

Where"MT4SignalRetrieval.dll"??? n manual?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

DLL files are not that easy to crack.

There are no decompiler and the only way I know to crack DLL files are by assembler. And, only the geek of the geeks of computers know how to crack DLL.

Cracking DLL is somewhat near rocket science.

So, imho don't expect the DLL to be cracked.

Regards,

• 6 months later...

Actually all dll file is supposed to be an execute file, but sometimes those programmers just named it dll cause to make it great. Use a type command in command prompt to verify whatever it is a valid dll file. The header of the dll file is MZ. If the header is not mz then it is not the dll file. We are using assembler to create a com file, the file characteristic is its source code cannot be hidden, the file size is less then 64 k. i.e the file command.com after msdos 6.22 is not com file. It is a exe file because of the characteristic. May this could help a better understanding about computer terminilogy. If you need to decompile any ex4, just pm to me. Thank You

Actually all dll file is supposed to be an execute file, but sometimes those programmers just named it dll cause to make it great. Use a type command in command prompt to verify whatever it is a valid dll file. The header of the dll file is MZ. If the header is not mz then it is not the dll file. We are using assembler to create a com file, the file characteristic is its source code cannot be hidden, the file size is less then 64 k. i.e the file command.com after msdos 6.22 is not com file. It is a exe file because of the characteristic. May this could help a better understanding about computer terminilogy. If you need to decompile any ex4, just pm to me. Thank You

;)) @-) :hammer: