Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.

Intriguing but very very very possible.
    What if u started with $100 and doubled your money every month.
    0 100
    1 200 end of 1 month
    2 400
    3 800
    4 1,600
    5 3,200
    6 6,400
    7 12,800
    8 25,600
    9 51,200
    10 102,400
    11 204,800
    12 409,600
    13 819,200
    14 1,638,400 end of 14 months
    not even 2 years.
    I believe only in the forex market that this possible.
    Now the question is how do you double your money every month.

the answer lies in finding the right expert advisor or method that can do this.
    if you can double in one month than just use the same method in the next month and so on.
    all you have to do is use same method and double lot size.
    Thus far there are 2 ea's that can do it
    1) Fabturbo
    2) Piptronic
    Now this could very well change in the coming months and not perform as well.

One other thing i noticed different platforms will have different results so always run your forward test on 6-8 platforms and see which is best.
    right now for the two ea's
    1)ODL securities
    2)FXDD
    3)Fxpro
    4)Tawadul

Now i challenge all you guys out there to look for ea's and systems or methods that can achieve
    this. 100% return every month.

PLEASE PLEASE DONOT POST EA'S SYSTEMS OR METHOD WITHOUT FORWARD TESTING IT YOURSELF. IT MUST FALL INTO THE 100% PER MONTH CATEGORY AND IF YOU POST ANYTHING
    U MUST GIVE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS ON SETTINGS AND/OR HOW TO USE IT.
    PREFERABLY WITH SMALL DRAWDOWNS AND FEW SMALL LOSSES.
    WE ARE ONLY HERE TO VERIFY YOUR RESULTS NOT TO TEST IT
    AND TRY IT. PREFER NO DEMO EA'S. EA'S THAT CAN WORK ON REAL ACCOUNT

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF U FIND THE RIGHT EA'S ETC. YOU WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.
    IT IS WORTHWHILE APPLYING YOURSELF TO THIS CHALLENGE.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY THE BIG GUYS LIKE KARDEL,NGA,CUBICREY, WILLIAM ETC.
    SALAAMS
    PS FABTURBO IS POSTED IN THIS FORUM
    WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PIPTRONIC

THINK OF IT FOR A $100 INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE A CHANCE AND MAKE A MILLION. I GAVE YOU METHOD NOW LETS FIND THE RIGHT TOOLS.

Re: HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.

Hi for all members

Thank you Mr. liamsi for your post. But I have some questions:
    1- are you sure about what you're talking about?
    2. Why especially Fabturbo & Piptronic EAs? have you the proofs or forward test? is it advertising?
    3. Double the account balance each month, is it possible? where's the risk, volatility and other external factors? I think that is possible but with a probability of 0.000000000001%

BestRegards
    Mourad

Comment

Well, it's very possible in the math but not in the reality. If trade manually we must filter psychology problems (fear, greed..etc), EA with Profit 100% per month maybe exist but im not sure. People who sell those EA is the millionaire.. i think :lol:

*My daily profit is just 2% per day and it enough for me Lol.... :mrgreen:

Comment

the people who makes those EA knows that such EA are not profitable in the long run,,,otherwise why wud he sell it ,,,,,,moreover,,why wud he sell it on the net?

dont u think they know that you and all of us here dont even have the heart to buy? we all just waiting when someone share it here...am i right or right? :peace:

and when u want to double such account,,,u are taking high risk,,,,and ur assumptions are all just winning streaks,,,,u didnt count the loosing streaks,,,, how much u need to risk to get 100%ROI? and wht happends if one time u lost?

i think we shud stop dreaming and wake up now,,,,,make a decent 5-10% monthly and u will be happy trading this beautyfull market,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by tokoroshini
          the people who makes those EA knows that such EA are not profitable in the long run,,,otherwise why wud he sell it ,,,,,,moreover,,why wud he sell it on the net?

dont u think they know that you and all of us here dont even have the heart to buy? we all just waiting when someone share it here...am i right or right? :peace:

and when u want to double such account,,,u are taking high risk,,,,and ur assumptions are all just winning streaks,,,,u didnt count the loosing streaks,,,, how much u need to risk to get 100%ROI? and wht happends if one time u lost?

i think we shud stop dreaming and wake up now,,,,,make a decent 5-10% monthly and u will be happy trading this beautyfull market,,,,
          You're right buddy.... :geek:

We just retail traders not "Big Dog" or "Bank Trader".... :mrgreen: :peace:

Comment

the more money in ur account the less % u can make,,,,,, those huge fund managers hold billions of usd,,,,for them 3% wud be enough,,,,,, dont get mistaken!!,,only those stressfull trader with big dreams and less then 500usd in the account can make 100% ROI,,,,

that too not consistent,, :peace:

Comment

Originally posted by liamsi
              BISMILLAH AND SALAAMS

Intriguing but very very very possible.
              What if u started with $100 and doubled your money every month.
              0 100
              1 200 end of 1 month
              2 400
              3 800
              4 1,600
              5 3,200
              6 6,400
              7 12,800
              8 25,600
              9 51,200
              10 102,400
              11 204,800
              12 409,600
              13 819,200
              14 1,638,400 end of 14 months
              not even 2 years.
              I believe only in the forex market that this possible.
              Now the question is how do you double your money every month.
              Sorry, but I have to tell you this.

You're wrong, terribly wrong my friend. It is impossible. Not even in ten million chances.

Comment

yes you can double your money, but what broker can give you above $50.000 when you have to withdrawl, actualy if you want to be safe and stay it on your broker you must withdrawl least then $5000 a month

Comment

the answer lies in finding the right expert advisor or method that can do this.
                  if you can double in one month than just use the same method in the next month and so on.
                  all you have to do is use same method and double lot size.
                  Thus far there are 2 ea's that can do it
                  1) Fabturbo
                  2) Piptronic
                  Now this could very well change in the coming months and not perform as well.

TOO answer your questions as of now and on forward testing these two ea's fit the criteria. not only are they being forward tested but also being used live and making money.tomorrow it could very well change. On the manual and systematic side if you have a high probability setup that occurs daily why not.
                  how are you making your 2% or 5% daily .
                  add your 2% and 5% daily how close are you 100% per month.

stop being negative and say it cannot be done. how many times have you heard someone say i doubled my small account in a few days. discipline, patience with proper money management and the right setup are the keys.

dont do yourself down and limit your thinking. think and say what if were possible how can it be done. if you feel it cannot be done then keep it to yourself don't shoot some else down for trying. for u never know they may just succeed and not share the secret with you.

Comment

may be if one day i see the name ISMAIL on the forbes magazine then i might contact u,,,, mean while,,,, i can only say,, GOOD LUCK :peace:

Comment

Hi.

This game is about managing risk :o and then only making money :oops: . Think about it. How you would possibly control your downside by aiming to double your money on each MONTH?

You possibly can make a million in a year if you start up with a MILLION and then you doubled your money and you gained 100% annually.

If you started with $100 and want to achieve half a million in a year then you are aiming for an annaul gain of 5000%!!!! In other words you want to make 50 times more your initial investment in a year? Not double but 50 fold! Think about it! :peace:

If you make 6% every month then you can achieve 100% annual return so you doubled your money. You started with $100 and at the end of the year you have then $200! but not half a million. Looking for an EA to achieve a 5000% return with an intial investment of $100?? Come on you must be joking I know!!!!! :arrow:

Other members' opinions about "proper goal setting" is welcome. Try to back up your ideas with some maths if you can. please contribute your ideas to help other members. :geek: :arrow:

Regards. :peace: :peace:

Comment

If you started with $100 and want to achieve half a million in a year then you are aiming for an annaul gain of 5000%!!!! In other words you want to make 50 times more your initial investment in a year? Not double but 50 fold! Think about it!

If you make 6% every month then you can achieve 100% annual return so you doubled your money. You started with $100 and at the end of the year you have then $200! but not half a million. Looking for an EA to achieve a 5000% return with an intial investment of $100?? Come on you must be joking I know!!!!!

Other members' opinions about "proper goal setting" is welcome. Try to back up your ideas with some maths if you can. please contribute your ideas to help other members.

heres your proof after only two nights of trading.
                        i setup 8 platforms and i am only running the 2 ea's fapturbo and piptronic.
                        the settings are the same. the best platform is odl as of now. starting balance $5000.
                        i will give u the top 4
                        odl 5000 now 8878 =77% 2 nights of trading
                        fxdd 5000 now 7046 = 40.9% 2 nights
                        fxpro 5000 now 6981 = 39.8% 2 nights
                        tawadul 5000 now 6781 = 35.6% 2 nights
                        so alot depends on the platform u use. u can see the difference.

see attached odl statement. this is forward testing realtime.
                        keep in mind as your account grows your lot size increases.
                        on fap it does that automatically. with piptronic when it gets to 10,000
                        i will increase to 5 lots. now at 2.5 lots

to back it with math 5% of 100= 5 of 1000=50 of 10000=500
                        500/100 is now 500% do not forget the compounding factor.

lets c what happens on these demo accounts.
                        keep an open mind
                        i am sorry i cannot share piptronic with u as the guy i got it from made me promise not to give it out.

Comment

Nothing wrong with "Dreaming"

Good Luck.

Ps. I've never heard "Piptronic" , maybe someone can share it to test ?

Comment

I wish orb liamsi is a cute girl with long hair,,,,,,,,,, it is so much fun to see how a preety girl having big dreams and soon shaatered away and i can be her shoulder to cry on,,,!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

but unfortunately i think orb liamsi is just another fat guy with few hairs in head wearing spectacles,,,, who wud want to be his shouldren to cry on?? :o :o

i suggest bro nga cheng to be his shoulder to cry on then ,,,coz i know he wont reply with that id,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Comment

I find an EA that perform well on demo account, it's Mylucky5pro... :arrow:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X