Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.

Originally posted by z4wil
    I find an EA that perform well on demo account, it's Mylucky5pro... :arrow:
    good job z4wil am autotrader too and have new paradigm that we can build our dream as much as you can and don't let any body interfere your dream :peace:

Comment

Originally posted by z4wil
      I find an EA that perform well on demo account, it's Mylucky5pro... :arrow:
      what settings what results please provide details.

Comment

Originally posted by tokoroshini
        I wish orb liamsi is a cute girl with long hair,,,,,,,,,, it is so much fun to see how a preety girl having big dreams and soon shaatered away and i can be her shoulder to cry on,,,!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

but unfortunately i think orb liamsi is just another fat guy with few hairs in head wearing spectacles,,,, who wud want to be his shouldren to cry on?? :o :o

i suggest bro nga cheng to be his shoulder to cry on then ,,,coz i know he wont reply with that id,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
        i dont appreciate your comments if u have nothing to contribute leave in peace

Comment

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

Comment

sure,,, i 'd rather watch iron man or james bond then to see u fly with ur accounts,,,, oops,,demo accounts,,!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by tokoroshini
              sure,,, i 'd rather watch iron man or james bond then to see u fly with ur accounts,,,, oops,,demo accounts,,!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
              @Tokoroshini;

@liamsi shared an idea with us ;

No reason to write anything negative way or Especially Personal !

Comment

he shared an idea,,,, i gave my comments,,,,,,, lets all see who is beeing irrasional,,, he told me to leave in peace,,, so i went,,,,,, :peace: :peace:

this is nothing new,,,,, u will find many people day dreaming ,,,, 100usd-millionaires,,, is nothing but spreading fasle expectation to newbies,,,

Comment

Originally posted by liamsi
                  what settings what results please provide details.
                  You can visit this thread :
                  Code:
                  http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=996
                  I'm still tweaking the parameters.... :ugeek:

*The default settings seems good, just use small risk and Target. But i doubt in real account the "Big Boy" i mean broker will let this EA Win...Lol

Comment

Ok.

Here is a senario which might give some light to the matter for those who really wish to contribute their ideas.

Lets say you starting capital is $5000. This is to be specific.
                    a. How much money you think it would be realisticly possible to make in a year? :arrow:
                    b. What would be then the annual percentage of profit? :arrow:

Think about it! Please try to support your senario with some maths :o if you can. :peace: :arrow:

Comment

Woah, 24 posts in one day. It must be a record on this forum I can't resist to join

I believe only in the forex market that this possible.
                      Now the question is how do you double your money every month.
                      Disagree!
                      Index, gold futures, commodity futures, etc could also make the same result as forex. In fact, index market would get you faster to your 1st million than forex. If you compare profits between forex and index... forex sucks!

the people who makes those EA knows that such EA are not profitable in the long run,,,otherwise why wud he sell it ,,,,,,moreover,,why wud he sell it on the net?
                      Agree! 100% agree!

I don't believe in any holy grail. Thus, I believe all EA and all trading system SUCK!

the answer lies in finding the right expert advisor or method that can do this.
                      My opinion for EA or Trading system.... They all suck

the more money in ur account the less % u can make,,,,,, those huge fund managers hold billions of usd,,,,for them 3% wud be enough,,,,,, don't get mistaken!
                      Disagree! I have to disagree.

I'll give 2 example of humongous fund manager which hold billions of dollars. Fidelity is known for the consistent of 13% un-compound profits in the time of Peter Lynch. Quantum fund is known to earn 65% profit even after George Soros resigned. Well, at Soros time, the profit is even bigger.

Sorry, but I have to tell you this.

You're wrong, terribly wrong my friend. It is impossible. Not even in ten million chances.
                      Disagree! There is nothing impossible above the earth and under the sky. I repeat... There is nothing impossible.

heres your proof after only two nights of trading.
                      I respect liamsi, and the statement below is not directed for him/her, but for all of us.

I do NOT care about 2 days profit. Even if you can make $10,00 from $100 in 1 night (like 1 silly EA in this forum. My God! Don't people have brain to count? What's the seller thinking?), I would not care. It just skips my eyes.

If you bring me a proof of at least 1 month trading, I'll take a glance. If you give me a proof of at least 6 months, I'll bookmark and save the thread.

2 days profit? My God! Come on guys, these EAs have been on the net quite long. There are people out there who already tested them before we are even born. Why start all over again? Post those results along with your results. Now that what I call interesting.

Nothing wrong with "Dreaming"
                      Agree! I love to dream. I live in dream.

Hmmm....

I've also read somebody here about "i'm confused of many EA, my test, no profit, etc"

So, i'll just runt while i'm in the mood ok. So forgive me being talkative.

Here's what I look in EA / trading system...
                      Here's how I find my way to my 1st million...
                      (Please remember that these are subjective. These are my point of views, it might not suit yours)

- I only believe in trading manually. I don't like some script to control my money.

- I don't mind about EA, if I find a good EA, i'll study the method and trade manually

- In searching for EA / TS (trading system) the 1st thing I look is the risk and reward ratio. This means the stop loss and take profit, not the results of profit / loss. I take the nature, not the result, of that EA/TS for the risk reward ratio.

- If the nature of the EA/TS is negative risk/reward (stop loss is bigger than take profit) than I'll just skip the EA/TS.

- There is a debate everywhere on the net that EA/TS with negative RR could bring profit by winning more. Well, nothing is impossible, but I always believe the adage that "You could never beat the market". Meaning, I want to come out as a winner even if I was wrong. I don't like the feeling of winning 5 times and then lose 1 time, then get back to square one. I love the feeling of being right 1 time and lose 5 times and get back to square one. I don't like to risk more money (in each and single trade) than the possibility of gaining money.

- I don't like scalping EA/TS. The take profit should be at least 30 pips, no less. 5 pips profit and 100 pips profit require same effort, so why choose 5 over 100?

- I HATE (yes, read the word... HATE) martiangle. It's a bad money management in my opinion.

- I believe we could gain 100% profit in one month. I've seen people gaining +600% profit in one month.

- However, I also believe the adage "high risk high return", to get fantastic result, you should be a daredevil. If you are an ordinary man, you only get ordinary result. My great grandfather is not dumb, if forex is low risk and high return he would be in forex from a long time.

So, to get 100% profit monthly, you need to risk more with your trading system. But remember that everything is possible. It is possible that you earn 100% monthly, it is also possible that you loss 100% of your money.

next question, which is the most important question, is the question from Liamsi 1st post... how to know which one is for you?

There are many EA/TS here that could help you with that. I'll give you some clues...

- Do you know that our mod, SEFC opens a private fund? He has gain, what I believe, consistent and not too shabby profits month in and month out. Do you know his trading system?

- You've read that our mod, Bielcomp wins a forex championship. Do you know his trading system?

- Which do you believe: test results from EA sellers, or test results by ordinary members from other forum? Cubicrey has shared EAs from another forum, which have been tested for years (read: years, not days) by the members of that forum. Why reinvent the wheel? Do you know which EAs are those?

- I've shared some manual trading system from other forum that has been tested for 8 years (have you tested something for 8 years?) and proven to be profitable consistently. Do you know the trading systems?

- I'm not saying that Liamsi suggested EAs' are bad. I just haven't read the 1 year testing result of those EAs. If they are proven to be profitable, I'll save them. Well, perhaps I could then change the name, and sell them for quick money to those innocent newbies HAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

I do test new EAs or TSs. But please, be reasonable and always distrust the sellers statement. So don't get lost in your ways here. It's a jungle out here, and it sucks! You'll love it!

Regards,

Comment

William, Thanks for your comments which I agree. Is it possible to add another section under the Forex Room. We have the EA and Trading sections and I think it is also important to possibly add another seperate section called "Money Management" or "Potfolio Management". Regards. :arrow:

Comment

I think it is also important to possibly add another seperate section called "Money Management" or "Potfolio Management".
                          Yes, it would be nice. But our admin said that a new sub forum could be made if and only if there are many threads about them in the 1st place.

So, a new subforum is basically a grouping of ongoing threads. Just like the ebook request sub forum was made because there were many requests. Well, since there are only quite a few posts on money management, we are all could start posting more about them if we want a new sub forum.

Regards,

Comment

i see a lot of u don't like ea's no problem
                            here is a eurjpy manual system
                            rules only trade in direction of yellow line and in some cases blue band up and red band down
                            recognise when market is sideways in uptrend buy close to yellow line and vice versa
                            we are looking at 3
                            the time frames 30 min yellow line, red and aqua band 60 min
                            white lines 240 band. your stops are at red or aqua bands or yellow line target minimum red band(buy)
                            and aqua band (sell).
                            its a simple yet effective method.
                            the theory here is in an uptrend the aqua band is support
                            in downtrend the red band is resistance.
                            the risk to reward is exceptional.
                            just learn to time your entries buy or selling close to these bands will get u in the money very quickly.
                            practise makes perfect.

on friday alone using this method u could have doubled your account
                            see attach chart.
                            rely more on price and the bands then the oscillators

Comment

hi liamsi
                              I see you post a manual system is there any way u can post the template of your charting?
                              U didn't mention which indicator u r using..
                              thanks

Comment

here is a step by step setup that i use;
                                we are following 3 time frames all in one.
                                30 min bars with yellow trendenvelope.
                                60 min bands indicated by aqua and red bands also white thick line trendenvelope.
                                240 min bands indicated by thin white lines.
                                magenta line is the daily open.
                                pivots i find these work well as indicated by dotted lines.
                                lastly supersignals v2 indicated by arrows and x's

i would like you to study the thick white lines. that is your directional or trend indicator.
                                when prices are above it the trend is up and when prices are below it the trend is down.
                                really simple it took me 2 years to discover this.
                                Only a close above the white thick line would indicate a change in trend.And a close below a downtrend.

buy signals in uptrend:
                                u want to buy as close as possible to either the yellow line in a decent uptrend or close to or at the aqua bottom band or white thick line.
                                your first indication is that the close > open.

your initial target is always the top red band.
                                then u can trail it using either the yellow line or thick white line.

vice versa for downtrend.

using this method u are trading with the trend. and your risk is minimal.
                                u can easily double your account using this method monthly.
                                see attached chart.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X