What does "educated" mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does "educated" mean?

When talking about EAs. I thought it was just cracking it to run for non-customers, but I'm getting the sense it's something else.

No, it's just cracking it,. They remove authorization codes which sometimes requires removing a DLL file that might come with the EA.

Sometimes it also means removing restrictions. For example some EA trials only allow use a demo account. Educating it allows it to work on as many live accounts as you want.

Chris

Comment

exactly chrisbenjy

Comment

A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.

Engineer: What's with these guys? We must have been waiting for 15 minutes!

Doctor: I don't know but I've never seen such ineptitude!

Priest: Hey, here comes the greenskeeper. Let's have a word with him.

Priest: Hi George. Say George, what's with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow aren't they?

George: Oh yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight while saving our club house last year. So we let them play here anytime free of charge!

(silence)

Priest: That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.

Doctor: Good idea. And I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them.

Engineer: Why can't these guys play at night?

Comment

thanks for the explanation. Newbie here , so i was also wanting to know.thx.

Comment

Thanks chris, I'm also a newbie and wasn't sure what this meant precisely, You've explained perfectly!

Comment

thank you that was my question too

Comment

thats good, how do you thank some1, is there a button, because there are so many great helpful people here that I like to thank.
                Thank you

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X