Tro Drain The Banks

DRAIN THE BANKS!! - TheRumpledOne

I search around the forum found out that the most popular "drain the banks" system is not here, so i hope i'm here to contribute

the information and download link to the system

http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5j1bt.gif

Here's a simple method that if you apply it properly ( and don't load up the charts with SQUIGGLY'S ), will enable you to NEVER LOSE AGAIN!

1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2) After you see the semafor on the H1 chart, look at the M15 chart for the long(light blue) and short(pink) triggers based on TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR TRAIL indicator.

3) When price touches the trigger you enter. DON'T THINK, JUST ACT!

4) Only ONE TRADE PER M15 CANDLE. If price goes against you, just wait.

5) If price went against you and makes a new dynamic sup/res level, get ready to enter at the trigger. If you can't see how this work, then DO NOT TRADE IT. I have entered up to 3 times.

6) What's the STOP LOSS? The stop loss is your maximum allowed loss per trade based on your money management.

7) What's the TAKE PROFIT? You take what you can. I usually take 5+ pips and leave more on the table.

Try this method using a micro lot or 0.1 mini lot. Trade it this way until you feel comfortable and are profitable on a consistent basis. Just trade it, AS IS, and don't add anything to it to improve it. You'll be amazed at how profitable a simple method can be.

Link to download

hxxp://[email protected]/file/223708844/3c7ddd84/tro_drain_the_banks_rev06.html

Re: Tro Drain The Banks

Hi Simoniex,

Thanks for reminding me about this one. I started to look at it some time ago, though it seemed a bit complex (like a lot of TRO's stuff lol). I'll spend some time getting to know the system better.

In the meanwhile, a few questions for you...

Are you currently trading the system live ?

Is the system best to use with more volatile pairs such as EUR/JPY ?

How many trades could we expect to see per day per pair in the main sessions (i.e. UK and US) ?

It`s nice to give your interest with our community but assure you is not worth trying anything that makes this guy The Rumpled One - aka TRO. In addition to encode hundreds of beautiful colored indicators all thoose "strategies" are losing strategy. He earn money in form of donations.

Cheers

Ali

lol - it seems I was right to ignore this in the first place then ;)

I've seen loads of those TRO indicators which look great, though you don't often hear of anyone using them in live trading...

Live trading only use H4 to Monthly chart

don't forget the World cup champion is using zigzag plus some indicators.

it does work if u use very low risk

this system is work for very very low risk. but can be high risk with other indicators like MACD example.

check out the surefire demo champion. =)

Regards

SImoniex

It`s nice to give your interest with our community but assure you is not worth trying anything that makes this guy The Rumpled One - aka TRO. In addition to encode hundreds of beautiful colored indicators all thoose "strategies" are losing strategy. He earn money in form of donations.

Cheers

Ali

no hard feelings, TRO is good , it's depends how u trade.

check out the surefire demo champion, he's using zigzag as to see the bottom and mix with some indicators

trade with minor trend ....don't take the tro signal which is againts the trend.

I have tested this system yesterday and it works for me maybe yesterday was good day for this system i will test it today again \m/

i don know, many traderrs don like monday or friday, so just scalp 5 pips with thi system , do some martingale

0.1 0.2 0.2 0.4 0.4 0.8 0.8 order new after every 30 pips =) most of the time it retrace , do fast scalpings only

Martingale works on any system, this system is particularly bad because indicator on its own does not call anything, we do not know when the price will retrace we only know when its movement tends to slow down and that is based on hourly indication, the only system which can be considered good is a system you've personally tested for 1 year and made at least 50% with (or your goal % for that matter) All the "I've tested this system for 1 day and got good results, than it blew my account the next week because of "blah blah"" but i won't post it on forum because i respect the creator of this system that won't even talk to me unless i make a donation to him" Historically this system fails, all example that the creator shows are retracements that already happened on a repainting indicator, not before and after but already happened, he himself does not trade this system live, he trades buyzone which despite being a simple system could work for a more advanced trader that know what he/she is doing (luck is always a factor in this kind of things) Anyway this is my 2 cents, if you don't agree than Im happy and you should trade this system on your live account to prove me wrong.

Martingale works on any system, this system is particularly bad because indicator on its own does not call anything, we do not know when the price will retrace we only know when its movement tends to slow down and that is based on hourly indication, the only system which can be considered good is a system you've personally tested for 1 year and made at least 50% with (or your goal % for that matter) All the "I've tested this system for 1 day and got good results, than it blew my account the next week because of "blah blah"" but i won't post it on forum because i respect the creator of this system that won't even talk to me unless i make a donation to him" Historically this system fails, all example that the creator shows are retracements that already happened on a repainting indicator, not before and after but already happened, he himself does not trade this system live, he trades buyzone which despite being a simple system could work for a more advanced trader that know what he/she is doing (luck is always a factor in this kind of things) Anyway this is my 2 cents, if you don't agree than Im happy and you should trade this system on your live account to prove me wrong.

You are correct, but can survive with martingale with longer pips

I had a trader trade this will 1 million usd.. make good money for 3 months

and he didn't follow my rules, he blow the amount.

at least it can make but it depends on how u do the management .

example double your lot only after 150 pips use 0.1 lot or 0.01 lot , this will hardly blow your account.

no matter how good your system is, it's about using low risk and money management .

no signal is 100% perfect , always follow the trend . don't fully follow the tro system, u can analysis with other trend indicator.

this is my 2 cents , if u see the whole trend , any system is good for u.

I remember looking at this ages ago. The screenshots always look great but try trading live with it and the repainting often leaves you feeling duped because you enter the trade when everything looks right, the price goes the wrong way, the indicator repaints and it looks like you jumped in too early.

I classed this as a fairly important lesson tho ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
does anybody use any of his systems like BuyZone or DrainTheBank?

Had a look at Buy Zone, couldn't quite get the hang of it.

In all honesty, I don't think that they work. If they did, I would expect more by way of explanation. Look how we are discussing the '..make a millionaire' where we do not quite understand.

I do use his 'my notes' it is excellent. What is more he incorporated a suggestion of mine to it.

BUT as Roels Major said - best not have his stuff here. Different reason - I wouldn't want page after page of un-explained charts, nor the arguments that follow him.

Best left alone IMHO.

Freddie

I do use his 'my notes' it is excellent. What is more he incorporated a suggestion of mine to it.

What is that?

I wouldn't want page after page of un-explained charts, nor the arguments that follow him.

Yeah, I was reading through some of his threads. When he creates a new system, he just posts charts which I have no idea what is going on.

I would like to use his systems, but the threads which explain the system are too long. One is about 250 pages long.

Is BuyZone and DrainTheBanks free, or do you have to donate to his paypal to get them?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

When I set up a chart I use 'mynotes' to record bits that I want on show for every page. It makes 10 lines, you can choose the corner and colour of the font. Next time I put up a chart on a thread that...No, I will put up a pic here.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/freddieforII/mynotes.jpg

DTB is in 9 varieties all free, just look through his forum. Look for the 'motherloads'

BZ comes in two sorts: 'every hour' and another. The second is donational.

Such explanation as he offers is usually like 'Buy on green, sell on red. Trade what you see. When the candle enters the zone trade.'

When someone asks he repeats it!!

Post #1 shows the thing that he does.

We do have a 'DI' I noticed, cannot remember what. Then I remembered:

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/cJUG_Fi7/TRO_IB4D.html

Inside bar for dummies.

Freddie

Edited by Freddie