Thinkforex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinkforex

I have been looking at Thinkforex and would like to know if anyone has experience with them. They have great spreads and you can place super tight stops and take profit levels Great execution too. Only problem I can see is they are not regulated and are out of the BWI. Someone rumored them to be a former institutional only broker. Any comments appreciated.

Group of brokers and traders developed and founded ThinkForex, who planned for perfect environment for their automated trading systems. No matter if you are professional or beginner they will assist all types of traders.

Comment

Think forex

anyone has experience with this broker please kindly share.... good or bad

Comment

the currency pairs offered is too little..

Comment

They also give you a free VPS on a live funded account without any usage requirements.
          My main concern is the lack of regulation.

Comment

i just opened an account with them, so we'll find out soon how good they are in Live environment...

Comment

I have live account with them and I'm satisfied with all except VPS. I cancel it because it's worst VPS what I seen.

Comment

Let us know how well they do there withdrawals and deposits please....as the trading system/platform might be fine but once you have won and accrued a decent profit can you withdraw it as easily as you deposited it?

Comment

I've seen negative posts regarding this broker on following site
                  http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-broker/36165-think-forex-ltd.html

Comment

Haha-I contacted their support yesterday. My only questions were:
                    1. Why don't they offer 'level 2'?(The answer that I got is that MT4 doesn't support 'level 2'. And that is not an excuse).
                    2. And why do they chose to make a markup on spread instead of implementation of commision?(I didn't get any comprehensible answer either).
                    Plus they are not regulated....
                    Draw Your Own Conclusions!

Comment

Originally posted by strmec View Post
                      I have live account with them and I'm satisfied with all except VPS. I cancel it because it's worst VPS what I seen.
                      please can you a little tell ,what the problem at the VPS?
                      cheers

Comment

Hi All,

Good day,

I can say that the this broker is the same as Divisa Capital that offer ECN, but no 100% sure yet. The reason why I believe so is that their both servers for MT4 is the same on Real and Demo, which imply they are the same

my recommendation is to stay away from this broker.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

SF

Comment

Originally posted by staw View Post
                          Haha-I contacted their support yesterday. My only questions were:
                          1. Why don't they offer 'level 2'?(The answer that I got is that MT4 doesn't support 'level 2'. And that is not an excuse).
                          2. And why do they chose to make a markup on spread instead of implementation of commision?(I didn't get any comprehensible answer either).
                          Plus they are not regulated....
                          Draw Your Own Conclusions!
                          can you explain what is level 2 of ecn? is there level 1?

Comment

Originally posted by PIPHORE View Post
                            can you explain what is level 2 of ecn? is there level 1?
                            "Level 1" is a "best" price available - it is the current bid/offer price what you see.
                            "Level 2" is an orderbook, where you can see more than just current price - you can see volume on different price levels...

Here you can see level 1(only best price):

Here is with level 2(prices and volume in mill on the side of the price):
                            Last edited by staw; 15-10-10, 16:46.

Comment

ThinkForex

I have not had any issues with them so far. I got my account setup a month ago and the Ea is running like a king. I'm not sure if I can attach file for my statement here but I got the NoNameBot and found out about them through there.

Will keep everyone updated on developments with them but nothing to complain so far.
                              Also take look at this link I found
                              http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/10/prweb4659104.htm

Cheers Folks,
                              Look forward to getting active on this community

Originally posted by staw View Post
                              "Level 1" is a "best" price available - it is the current bid/offer price what you see.
                              "Level 2" is an orderbook, where you can see more than just current price - you can see volume on different price levels...

Here you can see level 1(only best price):

Here is with level 2(prices and volume in mill on the side of the price):

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X