Which EA is the best right now?

Hi

I would like to know what is the best EA in our days ?¿

I ask this because I see that here in the forum are a lot of robots but I don't know which is the best?

I would like to find a robot that has profits, it doesn't matter if they're just 10 pips at day or something like that.

Thanks in advanced

Hi,

Well this is what we are looking for in this forum...we all know that no EA is perfect. Try finding one here.

Wish u luck bro.

What i can suggest in this forum that why not we start a competition that every month whose demo statement has highest ratio of profits will get some cash prize from the forum(sponsored).

In this way at least we can get to know which EA is performing better.

Thanks

I do not :) EA KAIN v1.04 bnz is the one I trust on my live account. See different section here in the forum to get the package.

I have analyzed a very lot of EA's in the last 15 months, and this one seems to be profitable. I do sleep good while it is on duty :)

Guest fxprofits
I do not :) EA KAIN v1.04 bnz is the one I trust on my live account. See different section here in the forum to get the package.

I have analyzed a very lot of EA's in the last 15 months, and this one seems to be profitable. I do sleep good while it is on duty :)

can you please show us your statement? which pairs do you use it on.. and what best settings? and best broker? please advise

Here you go, all info in here :

Important facts are : EA Kain 1.04 bnz edu on EURUSD, USDCAD and EURCHF GMT+1 (not +2 as automatic would say). Broker is Alpari UK, classic account.

So my settings on Kain do only differ in GMT-setting (false) GMT-manual +1 and risk setting / magic number. No magic at all ^^

Forgot to say that GMT+1 is valid for German time, simply substract 1 hour from your normal GMT setting. e.g. you are GMT -6 -> make it GMT-7.

Edited by xxl205

I agree with raw it depends on combination of ea broker and settings.

xxl205 why on EURUSD, USDCAD and EURCHF GMT+1 not +2 ? you choose this based on backest or live results ?

Anyway maybe it's better only on alpari this custom gmt because i use eakain on other broker and it goes well on those pairs with default gmt.

Edited by acosma

The only EA I trust completely is Opto 123. I use it "mainly" on a 30 minute chart with custom zig zag settings for the 8 or so currency pairs I use. My main problem is that I need to develop my trader psychology because I panic when the market fluctuates and then I close trades for a loss. If I had left the EA alone then the trades would have come to a successful conclusion. I also trust Forex STF on a 5 minute chart and Super Volcano I trust a lot but not completely. So there...

I just follow what's hot at forexfbi.com

Independent review sites dont offer discounts to purchase from their site like FBI does. Right now the listed forex hacked as the top performer, but you have to pay to become a VIP member to get the settings. Total scamola the Forex FBI site.

Edited by metalriff

Independent review sites dont offer discounts to purchase from their site like FBI does. Right now the listed forex hacked as the top performer, but you have to pay to become a VIP member to get the settings. Total scamola the Forex FBI site.

Yes i agree too

I agree with raw it depends on combination of ea broker and settings.

xxl205 why on EURUSD, USDCAD and EURCHF GMT+1 not +2 ? you choose this based on backest or live results ?

Anyway maybe it's better only on alpari this custom gmt because i use eakain on other broker and it goes well on those pairs with default gmt.

Hi Acosma,

You are correct, the important thing is broker GMT time not our local time, since time execution is base on broker time server.

Actually the problem with auto GMT offset was adjustment of DST (Daylight Saving Time)

every year from march to october that make GMT offset will add by 1, while not all of broker use DST rule.

Like Alpari normal time offset was 1 with adjustment DST become 2.

This make trading time is late by 1 hour, that potentially meet with Asian market start to move fast (trending) while this ea is design to do scalping on non trending time.

If you try do backtest, it is show clearly by add GMT Offset by 1 hour (from correct one) will give you different story :)

(BTW auto offset will not work in backtest, you must set GMT offset manually)

Till today I still run with EAKain on SIGTrader with offset 2 (instead of 3) and GallantFX with offset 0 (instead of 1).

In term of result, this EA is run better on SIGTrader (fixed spread) compare with GallantFX, since this EA is very spread sensitive.

Regards,

Benz

@Benz, are you running it with MM settings or fixed lot and would you recommend the cents (lite) account or the real account for SIGTrader?

Hi Hatchsead,

I'm running EA Kain with MM set to 30 for EURUSD, EURCHF and USDCAD.

(Agressive mode on for EURUSD and EURCHF and agrressive mode off for USDCAD).

I'm only have micro account on SigTrader so I can tell you about normal one.

But the key for success with EAKain is lower spread, the problem is normally Broker with low spread is enlarge their spread during Asian market. That's why my account on GallantFX that normally lower spread compare with SigTrader sometime fail to open position due to reach spread limit, and sometime even close with small lose due to spread enlargement during close position.

And just remind even EAKain have failed at May period (most Asian Scalper like Shocker, Primeval also hit SL at this period) seems like strong trend from US market time continue to Asian Market time. Fortunately this lost is recovered within 2 month.

It's better if anybody in this community find out the way filtering out EAKain from strong trend.

Regards,

Benz