fxboom signal..anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fxboom signal..anyone?

Hi, anybody in here subscribe to this signal & how about the result?

www.fxboom.com/signals

Hi everyone fxboom signals are the worst to use in your trades,there is so much noise about it but the indicators do repaints always

Comment

I don't think their signal service is the same as their trading systems. They send their signals 2 or 3 times a week with such strong confidence that i'm yet to understand. They sent their live trade result to my mail this morning. see the link below.
      see the trade signals they took today.+240 pips.
      http://fxboom.com/signals/first-trade.jpg
      http://fxboom.com/signals/second-trade.jpg

Comment

It's a jpeg image which we are unable to check past records. It could be cherry pick trades. I mean just becareful..

Comment

Very Strange....the trial costs $199.00..... no way to confirm the results, sounds like scam to me

Comment

I use their signal service, it's very genuine not a scam at all. They started the signals on Mobile about 4 weeks ago, they have sent only 6 signals which all hit their 100 pips target. The two they sent yesterday were killers! I traded the two signals. Eur/Jpy and Usd/Cad which gave me 213 pips altogether. I prefer their signal service to their pro 624 system which does repaint. they'll send the signals to your mobile phone.

Comment

Thank you pjfx, that's all i needed. i got 3 people using it from another forum and they all confirmed your claims. they send signals once or twice weekly. I think i can go for it right away.

Comment

clever marketing, whats it called? viral?

Comment

Originally posted by smithzzk View Post
                  Thank you pjfx, that's all i needed. i got 3 people using it from another forum and they all confirmed your claims. they send signals once or twice weekly. I think i can go for it right away.
                  Any chance of us looking at this other forum so we can confirm also please

Comment

yes can you send us details of the other forum, you can send personal message if you pefer?

Comment

Hello,

Anybody got more profit by using this signals?
                      Update please..
                      Thank you

Comment

send us the details in here...

Comment

I subscribed to them in February. Every signal was a loser. By the end of my 30 days I asked and received a refund plus they gave me a free month but I didn't trust them at that point. I fortunately traded on demo. I think we were down well over 1000 pips. I don't think it was a coincidence they lost all that. I think their numbers are fake after what I saw. Recommend stay away!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X