Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asean region representative for arab financial broker ( afb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asean region representative for arab financial broker ( afb)

* Financial Strength

Our strength and stability is structured and based on the foundations of the Kuwaiti trading regulatory authority laws, our activities, trading and services policy is built and committed to maintain security & protection for our client’s investments
    * AFB is regulated by the ministry of commerce and industry in Kuwait.

* Spreads as low as 2 pips

We offer our clients the best trading conditions in the market on major currencies and 19 pairs of crosses.
    * Up to 1: 400 leverage and no maintenance margin!

Swap free Accounts ( Islamic Accounts )

* No dealing desk

We simply deliver your positions to our liquidity providers.
    * 24 Hour Trading online and via phone

From Sunday 22:00 GMT to Friday 22:15 GMT
    * Instant Fills

Our customers can enjoy the one click method to instantly fill their orders into their accounts.
    * FREE News & Research

Exclusive Technical analysis, Daily Calendar delivered daily to your mail box to your system by our experts.
    * Low Minimum Investment

Only 100 $ to open an account.
    * Multilingual support

AFB Trader supports different languages , It provides translation of all program interfaces into any language.
    * Experienced and Knowledgeable Staff with INSTANT Online Support 24 hours/day.our staff is dedicated for helping you.
    * Real-Time Streaming Quotes & Charts

Customers click on a live streaming price feed, NO REQUEST for deals for up to 10 million.
    * Real-Time Account Information and management

Margin analysis, P&L, deal confirmation, market analysis & back-office reporting marked to market every second.
    * No slippage during the hectic Market

No matter what the figures were, you will always get your orders at the prices you previously specified.
    * Full Product Range

Our products vary from Foreign Exchange to Future Contracts to equity indices and to energy contracts.
    * Fully secured platform

A very secure encrypted technology environment.

*** Morning Analysis
    Daily Analysis
    Intraday Analysis

Now AFB make a Trip Competition ..... To Umrah and Dubai

http://afb.com.kw/en/winners

welcome to join ....

welcome to active trader who want to be IB for Indonesia region , please PM me !

Comment

Ramadan Bonus

Insyallah! Ramadan Bonus for Trader deposit in Ramadan Month, welcome to join AFB enjoy the Bonus and lower spread !

Comment

Up to 50 % bonus for each deposit

Win 100 real golden pound

Islamic accounts

Fixed spread

Only 25 $ to open an account

MetaTrader 4 platform >> visit www.afb.com.kw ..

Comment

We looking IB from Indonesia ... welcome PM me !!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ramadan Mubarak!

AFB celebrates the holy month with forex traders from all over the world and offers up to 30 % extra instant bonus to your original fund deposited during Ramadan!

This is not your only reward during Ramadan! If you achieved the bonus closed lots targets within 2 months from your bonus; we will reward you 1.5 USD for every extra standard lot that you will close.

Bonus scheme is as below:

Comment

Welcome Indonesia Trader to become IB for AFB , If you interested can skype me at afb_malaysia , Happy RAMADAN Al- Mubarak !

We are 100% Islamic Broker , FIXED spread 2-3 pips for major for ALL market condition.

Welcome bonus up to 30% , .......
                  Last edited by opensourcefx; 10-08-10, 09:03.

Comment

Comment

Comment

my name is syaaban, i want you know my friend is ramadan is coming now with his wife name Rezki and with his 2 son, sahur and iftaar, and with his 3 grandson , Rahmat , Barakat and forgiven , and they will leaving after 30 days with Eidil airlines , and we hope barakat to all muslim , Insyallah!

Comment

Sclaping Heaven !

Spread 2-3 for major pair , FIXED SPREAD for all Market Condition .

# Position must closed over then 5pips .

# If position closed below 5pips , time must over then 5 minutes .

Comment

Congratulations For the winners of the competition “Trade and Trip 2010” , , and wish all other traders the best next times; Below is the list of winners, in descending order:

1. Caner Guler from Turkey a package for 2 persons for a period of 5 days in 5 stars hotel with a cash reward of 1000 USD

2. Noorjahan from India package for 2 persons for a period of 5 days in 5 stars hotel with a cash reward of 700 USD

3. Bassam Ramadan Ayoub from Kuwait for 2 persons for a period of 4 days in 5 stars hotel with a cash reward of 500 USD

AFB - New Paths for your Success

Comment

indicator request

assalamualaikum, i am from indonesia and newbie on trade. on yesterday 13-08-2010 i got margin call
                              i want to learn harder about forex and i am interesting with your strategy at your tread http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/3836-Asfafx-Trading?
                              can you re-upload your indicator and template?

thankyou

thegatan

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X