mashki

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayman007
EX4-TO-MQ4 Full Decompiler 4.0.228.1 patched

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/jeVGPg_J/EX4-TO-MQ4_Full_Decompiler_402.html

I realize this is alerting as a virus but I still want it. It looks like the download has been pulled. Would someone please be so kind as to repost this. I will go through it and remove the malware if it's truly infected.

Guest Jayman007

Well, I found another upload of the 228.1 on 4shared nd grabbed it. The EX4-TO-MQ4 Full Decompiler 4.0.228.1 patched memory 1.1.exe is definetely you don't want running on your computer. It basically searches your drives for ALL .ex4 and .mq4 and then uploads them to the following site.

ftpperso.free.fr

login c4x33fr

password 5CB7CDB8BF

then go to directory indicators

feel free to go to that ftp site yourself and see all the stuff that has been dumped there. Might find some interesting stuff. In fact, I might have to go rip that entire directory right now.

Well, I found another upload of the 228.1 on 4shared nd grabbed it. The EX4-TO-MQ4 Full Decompiler 4.0.228.1 patched memory 1.1.exe is definetely you don't want running on your computer. It basically searches your drives for ALL .ex4 and .mq4 and then uploads them to the following site.

ftpperso.free.fr

login c4x33fr

password 5CB7CDB8BF

then go to directory indicators

feel free to go to that ftp site yourself and see all the stuff that has been dumped there. Might find some interesting stuff. In fact, I might have to go rip that entire directory right now.

can't log in to the website. Login/password not correct.

Guest Jayman007

Not website.. it's ftp site. And I just checked and the password has been changed. hmmm... I wonder if that means the one who wrote this is watching the board here. In any case, I ripped the entire dir before posting here. Like 1200 files in there.

In any case, now their little trick won't work as the login/password was coded into the app and now they had to change it.

Edited by Jayman007

Not website.. it's ftp site. And I just checked and the password has been changed. hmmm... I wonder if that means the one who wrote this is watching the board here. In any case, I ripped the entire dir before posting here. Like 1200 files in there.

In any case, now their little trick won't work as the login/password was coded into the app and now they had to change it.

any chance at sharing it ?

Here you go. Included with the downloaded files were demo copies of EX4-TO-MQ4 decompilers. I did not included these in the share - only the indicators.

http://[email protected]/file/7tT6h_8Q/indicators.html
http://[email protected]/file/J_IaFf-q/indicators_additional.html

Edited by lotterp
Updated with 2 additional indicators from Jayman007's download

Guest Jayman007

You beat me to it... Just wondering.. how many total files did you download in that directory?

FWIW here's what the ones I downloaded....

http://mir dot cr/02YGPVLZ

[spoiler=password]indo-investasi

Edited by Jayman007

Guest dave_rimmer

From the download lists the voyager EA looks interesting but the indicators are missing?

namely:

osmaPeakVALLEY mq4

stealth buysell

neurotrend

braintrend2stopline

stealth lcd v2

if anyone can supply.. also ''the ea'' looks quite good but needs educating fromm the list

thanks

You beat me to it... Just wondering.. how many total files did you download in that directory?

FWIW here's what the ones I downloaded....

http://mir dot cr/02YGPVLZ

[spoiler=password]indo-investasi

Jayman007, my download differs from yours in the following files:

Bytes	Filename
0	DFC Next _____a____G.mq4
5012	Incomplete-FISHER~1.ex4
0	MorningFlat_Expert (______ ______ _________ ___ __4).mq4
16627	xpMA.mq4
5273469	ex4-to-mq4_v4.0.224.1_decompiler.rar
475	ex4_to_mq4.lnk
520	ex4_to_mq4_220build.lnk
545	ex4_to_mq4_224.lnk
0	ex4_to_mq4_224.zip
995926	ex4_to_mq4_224.zip.part
5120512	ex4_to_mq4_demo.exe

I did not download the ex4_to_mq4 files listed above. "DFC Next" and "MorningFlat Expert" are both 0 bytes in size and also not included in my share. I did however update my post above (#62) with a download link for 2 additional indicators - "Incomplete Fisher" and "xpMA" (for the Indo members that have already downloaded my share).

Edited by lotterp

Guest Jayman007
Like I said, I have yet to find a full working version of the latest v4.0.228.1. Best you can find is a demo from the developers website to even know that such a version exists. Since the creator sells it for SOOO much money I doubt he gets many customers continually buying the latest releases from him. All the "cracked" versions out there are hoaxes. I would stay away from them unless you know what you are doing. The latest working full version I have is v4.0.224.1 which can be found in this forum.

• 4 years later...