Where can we get this made? Lets be the FIRST to REVOLUTIONIZE our trading!

patheway

This question is not really for coders but it is in the same family and I know we have some wonderfully gifted people here.

If this does not exist it would be a fantastic thing to make. I do not think it would be that hard but this is not my field. Here's the application of such a device but first to get you in the right mind space have you ever been on a website and seen a window and inside that window you have messages or posts that are rotating as you view it and the moment you place your cursor on the window the rotation stops.

So why don't we do it with the pairs we trade on out MT4. Normally I have 8-10 pairs minimized on my MT4 and I just click from one to the other. Why not code this so you can rotate through all your pairs with a simple speed setting on how long the delay will be on each pair before it goes to the next pair and then with you put your cursor on the pair it stops rotating and then when you double click on your screen it deactivates the rotation completely and another double click starts it up again. Maybe click would not work so we use hot keys but that's the idea. think about it such a godsend for traders it is even better than having ton's of monitors because your viewing position will never change as you only use one monitor.

So who wants to be first with this.

Do not forget where the idea came from..

Now if they already have this, well I just wasted a little time and feel a bit foolish.

Thank you revolutionize

Patheway