This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NordFX

Big Promo - Welcoming 2011, Get Share Rebate up to 1 pips ($ 10) - Bonus Deposit more then $500
    Big Promo - Welcoming 2011, Get Share Rebate up to 1 pips ($ 10) for each close your transaction.
    You are a trader?
    You will benefit not only themselves trading but also with Rebate share up to 1 pip from us for all your trading close.
    www.nordfxind.com offers the opportunity for you to get up to 1 pip Share Rebate ($ 10) for each close your transaction in nordfx.com

MAIN RULE:

1. Register through: www.nordfxind.com
    2. Verify Your Account (Through our IB simply, send us an email: Number ID and Scan
    ID Card / Driving License / P***port)
    3. To follow-up Big Promo and Claim Deposit Bonus, send email to:
    Email : perfect.advertising@yahoo.com
    Subject : Follow Big Promo, Verification and Claim Bonus
    Content : Account Number, Scan ID (KTP / SIM / P***port)
    4. 1 IP for 1 account and a bonus.

REBATE SHARE & BONUS SCHEME :

Deposit $100 - $250 : 0.25 Pip + Bonus Deposit till $30
    Deposit $251 - $500 : 0.5 Pip + Bonus Deposit till $50
    Deposit $501 - $1000 : 0.75 Pip + Bonus Deposit till $100
    Deposit More the $1000 : 1 Pip + Bonus Deposit more then $100

You are a Moneymaker?
    You need all your skills and talents. Are you ready to become a successful entrepreneur?
    With a Partner www.nordfxind.com
    We offer for your convenience for a variety of clients and also to get Rebate 1 pips from each of your clients close transactions.

HOW:

a. Register through: www.nordfxind.com
    b. Verify Your Account
    c. To Request an IB Partners, send email to:
    Email: perfect.advertising@yahoo.com
    Subject : IB Partners
    Content : Account Number, Scan ID (KTP / SIM / P***port)
    d. 1 IP for 1 Account.

This promo is only until December 31, 2010.

Greetings Profit
    www.nordfxind.com
    ================================================== ====================
    The promo has been Ended

Current Offers :

GET 50% REBATE SHARE FROM YOUR TRADING

How does it work ???

This offers valid for our client when join from under my IB : www.NordFXInd.com whit minimal deposit $1000

]Bonus Program :

Deposit $100 - $499.9 // get bonu $3 // Minimum transaction 3 lot
    Deposit $500 - $999.9 // get bonus $5 // Minimum transaction 5 lot
    Deposit $1,000 - $4,999.9 // get bonus $100 // Minimum transaction 10 lot
    More than $5,000 // get bonus $500 // Minimum transaction 50 lot

Rebate Calculator :
    Rebate (R) received IB:
    R = vol x standard lot x spread x 25%

Example: Micro Account. Buy EU with 0.1 vol
    (EU spread = 2 )
    (1 lot = $ 10)

R = 0.1 x $ 10 x 2 x 25%
    R = 0.5 $
    and this rebate will be given weekly.

Thank You !!

OFFICE IN INDONESIA
    ASIA Street No. 115A Medan
    Telf. 061-7323200 - +6281263133133
    Yahoo ID : perfect.advertising
    Email : perfect.advertising@yahoo.com
    Last edited by adex; 28-03-11, 11:55.

Following the strategy of global development NordFX is pleased to announce the opening of a new branch in Barcelona (Spain). The new office is focused on a rapid customer support in their native language at Spain, Argentina, Latin America and Mexico.

NordFX branch runs from 12 am to 20 pm GMT, without a break for a siesta, from Monday to Friday. A personal meeting with the manager of the company may be arranged by prior agreement. Contact information is available at:
    http://www.nordfx.com/contact.html

Spain branch comes already 5th in a row of the international NordFX offices along with China, Indonesia, Latvia and Russia, gradually putting into practice a program of branch network's expansion in regions where the company operates. Welcome to our new office!

Comment

Still looking for a Good Broker?

Please join in www.NordFX.com

In the Member Area, Money Management has been taught to clients.

thank you

Comment

Dear clients!

Values of swaps are changed, to find out more please visit the section of specifications of contracts for each account.

Comment

Hi adex,

Good day,

Thanks for the useful info.

I believe you are representing NordFx as IB or offical rep...

If yes, would you mind telling us about polices, which organization the company is regulated by, scapling policies for different accounts, ....etc.

The more info you provide, the better understand we can have

Best wishes,

SF

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
            Hi adex,

Good day,

Thanks for the useful info.

I believe you are representing NordFx as IB or offical rep...

If yes, would you mind telling us about polices, which organization the company is regulated by, scapling policies for different accounts, ....etc.

The more info you provide, the better understand we can have

Best wishes,

SF
            NordFX regulated :

Financial investment company "Nord Group Investments Inc" has a Category 1 Global Business License issued by the Financial Services Commission Republic of Mauritius.

Company No.: 082831 C1/GBL; Category 1 Global Business № C108006311 License

More Info : http://nordfx.com/company.html

All trading stategy are allowed and welcome on All Account type NordFX.
            More Info : http://nordfx.com/trading_account_micro.html

Thanks

Comment

From my own personal experience, last year I signed up with a number of brokers so that I could compare their spreads during trading hours. I compared NordMarkets side by side with GoMarkets and MFGlobal (a "big boy" broker that requires a large 25k USD deposit). I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that GoMarkets had spreads almost as low as MFGlobal. I was very disappointed with NordMarkets however - their spreads were the worst by far, and to add insult to injury, they even have the audacity to charge commissions!

I don't have any affiliations with any broker. Anyone interested in this broker or any other should conduct their own tests and see for themselves.

pipburglar

Comment

Originally posted by pipburglar View Post
                From my own personal experience, last year I signed up with a number of brokers so that I could compare their spreads during trading hours. I compared NordMarkets side by side with GoMarkets and MFGlobal (a "big boy" broker that requires a large 25k USD deposit). I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that GoMarkets had spreads almost as low as MFGlobal. I was very disappointed with NordMarkets however - their spreads were the worst by far, and to add insult to injury, they even have the audacity to charge commissions!

I don't have any affiliations with any broker. Anyone interested in this broker or any other should conduct their own tests and see for themselves.

pipburglar
                Hi pipburglar,

Good day,

I want to ask you about the type of account you had with NordFx, please. If you have had more than one, can you state for us all types and what major problem you've encountered. be more specific please.

I noticed that they have many accounts and, possibly each one is different from the other.

Please let us know whenever it is possible.

Best wishes,

Scarface

Comment

I used demo accounts to test all 3 brokers.... since Nord had the worst spreads I never bothered opening an account with them - I went with GoMarkets.

pb

Comment

Dear clients !!

On Monday 8th of November at 04:40 (GMT+1) maintenance work will be proceeded in the servers infrastructure of our hosting provider. All trade servers and Member's area will not be available until its completion. Estimated duration of maintenance is 2 hours.

We apologize for any inconveniences. During maintenance all trading operations will be unavailable. We recommend you to take care of sufficiency of your funds due to impossibility of depositing balance in this period.

Best regards,
                    NordFX Support Team.

Comment

Our Company always keeps abreast of modern technology, regularly expands the range of trade currencies and financial instruments and uses up-to-date software. We currently offer the most popular programs for internet trading at option - Integral NFX Trades, MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader Mobile to help our clients to access their personal accounts and quotes from anywhere around the world. Along with advanced information technologies and qualitative software, we provide our clients with high-level brokerage services.

Comment

Dear Clients !!

During the period of December 1th to 15th, 2010, each client of our company has a unique opportunity to get debit card attached to his own personal bank account - for free

By taking part in this promo-action you get:

* Easy and quick way to withdraw funds from your trading account;
                        * Your own personal bank account with instant internet access;
                        * Debit card, attached to it, allowing you to shop at retails, pay for goods and services online and withdraw funds at ATMs *********;
                        * And, finally, $50 bonus to your NordFX trading account, which shall back your current trades or serve as a good start for newcoming traders.

More info - http://nordfx.com/promo/

Comment

Originally posted by adex View Post
                          Dear Clients !!

During the period of December 1th to 15th, 2010, each client of our company has a unique opportunity to get debit card attached to his own personal bank account - for free

By taking part in this promo-action you get:

* Easy and quick way to withdraw funds from your trading account;
                          * Your own personal bank account with instant internet access;
                          * Debit card, attached to it, allowing you to shop at retails, pay for goods and services online and withdraw funds at ATMs *********;
                          * And, finally, $50 bonus to your NordFX trading account, which shall back your current trades or serve as a good start for newcoming traders.

More info - http://nordfx.com/promo/
                          In order to participate in this action, you need to follow these few easy steps:

1. Register an account with Payweb;
                          2. Send a participant application to Payweb Support team (you should include your trading account number with NordFX and Payweb ID, obtained upon registration with Payweb);
                          3. Order Payweb debit card following the instructions;
                          4. Receive an e-check for $50 upon receipt and activation of your debit card;
                          5. Use it to credit your trading account with NordFX.

This offer is limited for two weeks only, December 1th to 15th, 2010! If you have any questions, you can get answers in real-time at ‘Live Help’ section at NordFX website or address your request to Payweb support team.

Comment

You can get short message from Nordfx now. Please join Nordfx on Face Book and Twitter :

http://twitter.com/NordFX

http://www.facebook.com/NordFX

Comment

Dear Customers !!

Please review this schedule of trading sessions for the Christmas and New Year holidays:
                              http://nordfx.com/75-Schedule_of_trading_sessions_for_the_Christmas_and _New_Year_holidays_2010.html

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X