LindencourtFX Manual System.

Re: (REQ) LindencourtFX Manual System.

This is not LindencourtFx original.. but maybe can help you if you want it.. ;)

From Lin Web...

http://www.lindencourt.net/images/gbpusd2.gif

From me.. ( i Create.. :D )

Based : Stochastic

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3492/lin.gif

And.. this Link for my cloning system

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a161d52/n/Lin_rar

TQ.

Thank you for your efforts in coming up with interpretation of this system.

It's amazing how quickly you get your results.

;)

i hope to send a manual to read it what time frame curreny setting when buy where is stop when take profit
thanks

i'm sorry i don't know.. i just make cloning in TF 15 minutte.. maybe you can exploration and riset again or maybe you can add some indi for filter SL and TP .. eg. Pivot, Bolinger Band or ABBHA OAN or.. 8-)

TQ

the web page clearly says that there are more missing indicators taken from the pictures...

we need the original system...

http://www.lindencourt.net/gbpusd2.html

under the picture:

"Some of the System indicators are not shown for obvious reasons"

Mirror bros, mirror please.

this FF is not favouring me so much ads that my eyes wants to flatout white.

please mirror to 4sh@red someone and have ur Kudos :( @-) ;)

http://www.4shared.com/file/187218313/e294ef9e/Lin.html

• 2 weeks later...

Re: LindencourtFX Manual System.

Vladav, i have done some back testing and am doing some demo trading. as i type can say i entered a short on gbp usd this afternoon and it has entered profit quite nicely. i can see that if you use the price targets as outlined in the manual,you will not go far wrong. the stoploss on gbpusd is 35pips and it is fair to say that there was a looser yesterday but so far i think the system offers a lot. Hope this helps!

Did you tested on demo or even live account,whitenoise?What is the Risk/Reward and the percentage of gains and losses for this system?What are the best currency pairs for it?

I am going to start demoing this on Monday. The manual suggests 35 pip stop loss and 50 pip stop loss for the yen pairs. I have heard many, many goods things about this system, and the 15 minute time frame suits me the best. I will keep everyone posted about my results...

Altoronto, the system suggests stops of 25 pips in slow moving pairs like audusd and 35 pips in fast ones like gbpusd and gbpjpy. The system concentrates on gbpusd and he says that between a third and half the time he uses the system it will achieve 50pips or more, so there will be alot of times you settle for less than 50 pips.

He also only trades the european session saw all results are based on that. The demo trade i took today was in the US session and saw an exit at 49pips following the protocols of the system for exiting trades. Hope this helps!

No, sorry....he recommends a 25 pip stop loss for the slower pairs like EURUSD and 35 pip stop loss for the faster pairs like the Yen. I had remembered it incorrectly and did not have the manual in front of me.

Take profit levels are really left open (you exit when the indicators change), although he says you can only expect but so much movement on the 15min chart before there is a change. The manual seems really good and worth the read. I am looking forward to starting the testing on Monday.

I will start at monday to test this system. I will check same the author say all 15 min the chart, but only at ~1 1/2 hour after an cci zero cross

for an EA I think is not easy at all. you have to respect some eye rules, only some the author say in the guide:

condition 2: the closer the cross of the black and blue MAs to the red MA, the stronger the trade is likely to be.

the cross of the cci near the cross of MAs

news announcements. This was not an appropriate time to enter any trade

There are no hard and fast rules for specific exits with this system

also after a quick eye backtest, I see , if you respect some S&R levels your trades will be more successful,

so this system is for fulltime traders very promising I think :)>- , but for switch on the EA , forget it

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will have to take a closer look at the asian pairs then....I had something like 8 or 9 charts loaded, mostly USD currencies, and I was only checking the early to mid US market.

Are you still profitable for the week after the whipsaws? Are you using longer term trends to confirm the trades? I would love to help find a successful method to trade with this system.

Actually, it will work at any trending market in any session. Yesterday did fine during Asian session with JPY and AUD and during London session with EUR and GBP as well. Today had plenty of losses due to whipsaws.