Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating Money: Attracting Abundance (audio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Money: Attracting Abundance (audio)

Publisher: HJ Kramer/New World Library; 2nd edition (December 1, 2007) | ISBN n/a | Language English | Audio CD in MP3/192 Kbps VBR | 678 MB

Money is one form of abundance that occupies most peoples minds at one time or another. When I read the preface, I discovered this book included channeled information. After reading it, I dont care who wrote it. Its good. It offers a common-sense, spiritualistic approach to creating what you want in your life. This has got to be one of the most life-enhancing works I have ever come across, and I can say these processes absolutely do work; especially if you don't have any contradicting beliefs to these methods. If that is the case, you may want to tackle those if you find that success does not come easily. There are many ways to do this, from hypnosis to EFT, or my personal favorite, which is using affirmations*. Or in the Orin tradition you would visualize conflicting beliefs as sub-personalities, and simply confront them and try to work out a way in which both of you can win. Creating money is not the ultimate goal, or at least not for me, because just having a big stack of money probably won't really make you a happier person. Having the skills to manifest money or anything else will definitely improve your life and to me is the ultimate objective. These skills can absolutely improve your life, and that is what this program teaches. I've also included the Creating Money meditation album, which has been so popular that they started selling all the tracks as singles, so if you downloaded the Orin singles meditation torrent you can simply uncheck those since they are the same as the ones in that torrent.
    Quote:
    *A note about affirmations: If you use affirmations, make sure that they are believable. If for example you say something like, "I now have a career, doing what I most love to do!" and you hear that voice in your head snickering and going, "Yeah, right! When pigs fly" that may be too much of a stretch. (Unless, guess what, you might see swine flu!! [flew]!) OK, so much for the bad jokes, the bottom line is they need to be believable, so you could start off with "Someday I'll have a career, doing what I most love to do!" and when that seems believable, then switch it to "now" because affirmations are much more powerful in the present tense. Then get yourself one of those watches that beep every hour, and train yourself to repeat the affirmation to yourself when you hear the beep. If this is not do-able the next best thing is to repeat them when you first wake up and right before you go to sleep, so that they'll seep into your subconscious.
    Sanaya Roman – Orin – Duane Packer – DaBen – Creating Money: Attracting Abundance This is the unabridged MP3, download audio version of Orin and DaBen’s Creating Money: Attracting Abundance book. Included are all the chapters and affirmations from the Creating Money book. More than just an audio book, the exercises at the end of each chapter are presented as short meditations to awaken your abundance consciousness. Also included is a list of the qualities that attract abundance and those that repel abundance, presented in a way that you can reflect on each one and become more magnetic to abundance in every area of your life. Orin and DaBen’s book, Creating Money: Attracting Abundance is about more than creating money–it is a step-by-step guide to the art of manifesting using advanced energy techniques, magnetism, and the spiritual laws of abundance. It is important for you as light workers to have the tools you need to be abundant and be successful in getting your work out to the world where you can help others. It is important that money become a source of light on the planet and that people like you who are contributing light and good be able to attract abundance. Section 1: Creating Money–You will learn how to think about abundance, to discover what you want, and to know that you are the source of your abundance. You will learn processes to magnetize what you want to you as you build a magnetic coil, set your intention, and work with your soul and higher self to attract only the highest and best to yourself. Section 2: Developing Mastery–Once you are clearer on the essence of what you want, you will learn in Section 2 how to follow your inner guidance, allow success, transform beliefs of scarcity into abundance, let money flow, release survival issues, trust in the universe to bring your higher good, and to be open to miracles. Section 3: Creating your Life’s Work–You will explore how doing what you love can bring you abundance and bring you joy. You will explore more about what your life’s work is, strengthen your belief in yourself and your talents and skills, feel that you have what it takes to succeed, trust the flow, and move to a higher path, which will always bring you more abundance. Section 4: Having Money–You will discover more about how to honor your value and worth, experience more joy, practice the magnetic power of gratitude and appreciation for all that you do have, open to receive, explore giving and receiving, explore how to have more clarity and harmony around money issues, and more about saving to affirm your abundance. Throughout the book there are many exercises to practice becoming more abundant. You can experience prosperity and abundance in every area of your life as you: * Follow the spiritual laws of money
    * Develop unlimited thinking
    * Trust your inner self and create miracles
    * Create clarity, joy and light with money
    * Listen to your inner guidance
    * Use advanced manifesting techniques
    * Create your life’s work
    * Transform your beliefs, allow success
    * Magnetize and draw to you what you want This book contains easy to use spiritual processes to magnetize abundance in every area of your life. You can learn to create what you want using energy, thought, and magnetism, and produce results beyond anything you can create with physical effort alone. These easy-to-learn techniques are powerful and they do work. There are abundance affirmations throughout the book to help you reprogram your subconscious for greater abundance as you read. Discover and create your life’s work, transform limiting beliefs, create miracles, and draw to you what you want. There are many exercises to assist you in energizing your work, magnetizing and drawing to you objects, money, clients for your business, and contacts such as publishers, agents, an employer, or employee. Creating money can be effortless, the natural outcome of how you live. This book has helped hundreds of thousands people all over the world to understand manifesting and to live a prosperous, successful, and abundant life. This is an audio download product, and is currently not available in CD format. The Playsheets at the end of each Creating Money chapter are called Exercises in the audio version of the book.

Code:
    http://depositfiles.com/en/files/xddw6ci0l

Originally posted by trduraikamaraj View Post
    Publisher: HJ Kramer/New World Library; 2nd edition (December 1, 2007) | ISBN n/a | Language English | Audio CD in MP3/192 Kbps VBR | 678 MB

Money is one form of abundance that occupies most peoples minds at one time or another. When I read the preface, I discovered this book included channeled information. After reading it, I dont care who wrote it. Its good. It offers a common-sense, spiritualistic approach to creating what you want in your life. This has got to be one of the most life-enhancing works I have ever come across, and I can say these processes absolutely do work; especially if you don't have any contradicting beliefs to these methods. If that is the case, you may want to tackle those if you find that success does not come easily. There are many ways to do this, from hypnosis to EFT, or my personal favorite, which is using affirmations*. Or in the Orin tradition you would visualize conflicting beliefs as sub-personalities, and simply confront them and try to work out a way in which both of you can win. Creating money is not the ultimate goal, or at least not for me, because just having a big stack of money probably won't really make you a happier person. Having the skills to manifest money or anything else will definitely improve your life and to me is the ultimate objective. These skills can absolutely improve your life, and that is what this program teaches. I've also included the Creating Money meditation album, which has been so popular that they started selling all the tracks as singles, so if you downloaded the Orin singles meditation torrent you can simply uncheck those since they are the same as the ones in that torrent.
    Quote:
    *A note about affirmations: If you use affirmations, make sure that they are believable. If for example you say something like, "I now have a career, doing what I most love to do!" and you hear that voice in your head snickering and going, "Yeah, right! When pigs fly" that may be too much of a stretch. (Unless, guess what, you might see swine flu!! [flew]!) OK, so much for the bad jokes, the bottom line is they need to be believable, so you could start off with "Someday I'll have a career, doing what I most love to do!" and when that seems believable, then switch it to "now" because affirmations are much more powerful in the present tense. Then get yourself one of those watches that beep every hour, and train yourself to repeat the affirmation to yourself when you hear the beep. If this is not do-able the next best thing is to repeat them when you first wake up and right before you go to sleep, so that they'll seep into your subconscious.
    Sanaya Roman – Orin – Duane Packer – DaBen – Creating Money: Attracting Abundance This is the unabridged MP3, download audio version of Orin and DaBen’s Creating Money: Attracting Abundance book. Included are all the chapters and affirmations from the Creating Money book. More than just an audio book, the exercises at the end of each chapter are presented as short meditations to awaken your abundance consciousness. Also included is a list of the qualities that attract abundance and those that repel abundance, presented in a way that you can reflect on each one and become more magnetic to abundance in every area of your life. Orin and DaBen’s book, Creating Money: Attracting Abundance is about more than creating money–it is a step-by-step guide to the art of manifesting using advanced energy techniques, magnetism, and the spiritual laws of abundance. It is important for you as light workers to have the tools you need to be abundant and be successful in getting your work out to the world where you can help others. It is important that money become a source of light on the planet and that people like you who are contributing light and good be able to attract abundance. Section 1: Creating Money–You will learn how to think about abundance, to discover what you want, and to know that you are the source of your abundance. You will learn processes to magnetize what you want to you as you build a magnetic coil, set your intention, and work with your soul and higher self to attract only the highest and best to yourself. Section 2: Developing Mastery–Once you are clearer on the essence of what you want, you will learn in Section 2 how to follow your inner guidance, allow success, transform beliefs of scarcity into abundance, let money flow, release survival issues, trust in the universe to bring your higher good, and to be open to miracles. Section 3: Creating your Life’s Work–You will explore how doing what you love can bring you abundance and bring you joy. You will explore more about what your life’s work is, strengthen your belief in yourself and your talents and skills, feel that you have what it takes to succeed, trust the flow, and move to a higher path, which will always bring you more abundance. Section 4: Having Money–You will discover more about how to honor your value and worth, experience more joy, practice the magnetic power of gratitude and appreciation for all that you do have, open to receive, explore giving and receiving, explore how to have more clarity and harmony around money issues, and more about saving to affirm your abundance. Throughout the book there are many exercises to practice becoming more abundant. You can experience prosperity and abundance in every area of your life as you: * Follow the spiritual laws of money
    * Develop unlimited thinking
    * Trust your inner self and create miracles
    * Create clarity, joy and light with money
    * Listen to your inner guidance
    * Use advanced manifesting techniques
    * Create your life’s work
    * Transform your beliefs, allow success
    * Magnetize and draw to you what you want This book contains easy to use spiritual processes to magnetize abundance in every area of your life. You can learn to create what you want using energy, thought, and magnetism, and produce results beyond anything you can create with physical effort alone. These easy-to-learn techniques are powerful and they do work. There are abundance affirmations throughout the book to help you reprogram your subconscious for greater abundance as you read. Discover and create your life’s work, transform limiting beliefs, create miracles, and draw to you what you want. There are many exercises to assist you in energizing your work, magnetizing and drawing to you objects, money, clients for your business, and contacts such as publishers, agents, an employer, or employee. Creating money can be effortless, the natural outcome of how you live. This book has helped hundreds of thousands people all over the world to understand manifesting and to live a prosperous, successful, and abundant life. This is an audio download product, and is currently not available in CD format. The Playsheets at the end of each Creating Money chapter are called Exercises in the audio version of the book.

Code:
    http://depositfiles.com/en/files/xddw6ci0l
    Thank you for introducing this spiritual side of abundance on this forum.

This is the missing link for many.

I use EFT for many levels in my daily life. There are many EFT practioners, one of my favourites is BRAD YATES. He has 69 videos on youtube for free.

Here is the link for: You arew Rich-Money Beyond Belief-EFT with Brad Yates.

http://www.yOutube.com/watch?v=Fg_mdvmnvJo

Comment

Thanks a lot for your article. I appreciate your efforts in bringing out the simpler and innovative ways of getting money. Your article is appreciative. Attraction and thinking goes hand in hand and if one is really having a positive thinking about getting it than he should be focused on it and try to achieve positivity in his approach.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      Working...
      X