Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Ackerman Pivot Method

Hello,
    Does anybody happen to have any literature on Rick Ackerman's pivot method? He claims to have corrected the original Trident system concept by Lindsay. If you happen to have anything on this please share. TIA

Cheers

I found this shortguide...

[url]http://www.rickackerman.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/about-the-hidden-pivot-method.pdf[url]

I found in their site that they have more detailed information and manual form their webinar and course.

Please share their webinar and course material here..

Comment

Originally posted by fxquantum View Post
      I found this shortguide...

[url]http://www.rickackerman.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/about-the-hidden-pivot-method.pdf[url]

I found in their site that they have more detailed information and manual form their webinar and course.

Please share their webinar and course material here..

thanks for the url

Comment

Nothing is taught about the hidden pivot system in the pdf,just advertisment,does anyone have or know how to access this strategy?

Comment

Yea i would also like to more about this. Rob

Comment

Thanks for your interest in the Hidden Pivot Method. If you would like to know more about it, I'd suggest visiting Rick's Picks: www.RickAckerman.com There you'll find some informational links and a recorded demo. You can also ask seminar and webinar graduates yourself what they think about the course and how they've fared using what they learned. To converse with them you need only take a free trial subscription to Rick's Picks. That will give you entree to a 24/7 chat room where hundreds of Hidden Pivot "grads" drop by daily. You'll find that they are a helpful bunch, and they will give you the straight skinny.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X