Benny3's Trading jounal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny3's Trading jounal

Hello great members of indo just thought i'd start a trading journal practically harnessed from the Forex power band technique, i'm receiving ok results but i'm sure with some help it could be better.

I'm going to try and post pics and coments reasons why i take the trades and results losers and winners ect.
    Anyways without further adue here are the indicators, templates .

Guys and Gals please head over to this thread to thank Kenny for his great help in making this Expert for us all,and remember thank Kenny not me

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/7248-%28REQ-Plz%29-Simple-Take-Profit-EA-based-on-Bollinger-Bands

New Template + Indicators/EA/scripts/Include file
    http://www.4shared.com/file/eQDbHUFI/New_indicators__template.html

Here's the powerband technuiqe + Videos

http://forexpowerbanddominator.com/membersaccess027.php?access=ok

Prity simple but quite powerfull

Last edited by benny3; 13-10-10, 07:43.

A potential buy set up on the GBP/USD 4hr chart will keep an eye on it

Opened Buy

Trade stopped out oh well move on live and learn

Re entered on the next pin bar

took half position at center bollinger band then put my stop to break even

took full position here

By the way i'm looking for these types of setups.

Buy

Sell
    Last edited by benny3; 01-07-10, 16:42.

Comment

Is it ok for u to save the image to tinypic (U just need to register a free account will do in www.tinypic.com) and then using [IMG] to attached here? So that it will be easier for all of us to see. Thanks. Happy pips.

Smile
      Chankl78

Comment

Originally posted by chankl78 View Post
        Is it ok for u to save the image to tinypic (U just need to register a free account will do in www.tinypic.com) and then using [IMG] to attached here? So that it will be easier for all of us to see. Thanks. Happy pips.

Smile
        Chankl78
        Sure thing
        Last edited by benny3; 01-07-10, 02:44.

Comment

A potential sell on the CHF/JPY only time will tell hehe

Turned out ok but i was too busy and didn't take this trade

Last edited by benny3; 05-07-10, 01:08.

Comment

eurjpy possible sell hope it works out

Turned out ok stop at break even taken half position at center bollinger band let the trade run and start looking for other potential setups

trade break even
            Last edited by benny3; 06-07-10, 11:34.

Comment

That's a tough call, all my indicators show signs of a possible reversal, but still don't give the go ahead for going short. You might be lucky and catch a nice wave when the asian session starts. Very unlucky about the 2 previous trades btw, but atleast be happy in the knowledge your systems working

Comment

Originally posted by maybe? View Post
                Very unlucky about the 2 previous trades btw, but atleast be happy in the knowledge your systems working
                what was unlucky about the last two trades? The first one i just hoped in a bar to soon but if you had of noticed it turned out ok as long as you protect yourself as soon as price gets to support or ressistance or center bollinger band which ever is first ,take half position and bring stop to break even.

Remember Rome wasn't built in a day,so trading to me is about gradual profits,not quick losses.

Comment

Remember never risk more than 2% of your trading capital on anyone trade , here's a great site you've probably already seen but here it is anyway hope it helps

http://www.forexcalc.com/

Enjoy this song to it helps me when trading
                  http://www.4shared.com/audio/cjeybqN7/Life_Is_a_Highway.html
                  Last edited by benny3; 06-07-10, 00:13.

Comment

Sorry, I must have read wrong, I was under the impression you correctly identified 2 trades but were too busy to take one, and stopped hit you sl before another bloomed, that's all I was saying unlucky about :s

Thanks for the tips anyway, in particular your buy and sell Bollinger bands guides.

Comment

Originally posted by maybe? View Post
                      Sorry, I must have read wrong, I was under the impression you correctly identified 2 trades but were too busy to take one, and stopped hit you sl before another bloomed, that's all I was saying unlucky about :s

Thanks for the tips anyway, in particular your buy and sell Bollinger bands guides.
                      No worries and the technique/system was produced by Dean Saunders i'm just testing it.

http://forexpowerbanddominator.com/

Comment

Opened Sell on AUD/CAD had ressistance and 365 confluence see how we'll do

Not too shabby stop at break even take half position around center bollinger bands or support area what ever comes first... then hope like hell it reaches target number 2 either way its a free trade.

Last edited by benny3; 06-07-10, 19:27.

Comment

Divergence setup taken off daily support area not too shabby pitty i didn't take this trade i'm still not too confident at taking divergence ones still an A setup

Comment

Nice A setup here but unfortunately i was asleep

i entered on the retrace of the candle and not on the open of the bar like i should've and also i felt alittle rushed when taking this trade because i thought it looks too good to pass up hopefully works out time will tell.

Last edited by benny3; 06-07-10, 19:57.

Comment

this one looks good too trade not entered i'm already in a trade oh by the way i only take one trade at a time.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X