Benny3's Trading jounal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hermanhess View Post
    Benny as half the profit is taken on the middle BB and you close the other half by ts or at the other BB, are you getting less than a 1:1 ratio on these trades? Or are you making atleast a 1:1?
    Soon as price gets near the center Bollinger band or if support/ressistance is 1st whichever, close half your position then move stop to break even.

I think most of the time it would be less than 1:1

I guess the aim for me would be to at least lock in some profit and move stop to break even which i find very helpful, it especialy puts my mind at ease knowing you've at least locked in something i even get nervous on demo trading hehe.

Then once stop is moved to break even you can trail it or let it run, i personally would trail it.

Also i can honestly say soo far that since trading this technique of Deans , there has been more winners than losers....soo far soo good.

In Pips name.........AMEN HEHE
    Last edited by benny3; 22-07-10, 20:15.

Comment

Soo far this week locked in +86 pips on nzd/usd floating 30 pips on eur/gbp and taken half position at center bollinger band on the eur/gbp and i'm gonna let it run over the weekend

averaging +100 pips a week hopefully things will keep going that way but i'll keep you all posted that's me for the week

c u guys and gals next week.

Benny3

Comment

This one looks good on the cad/jpy 4hr chart, railraod off the 200ma and S/R AND DIVERGENCE

turned out ok i just woke up too late to take half position at center bollinger band soo i took it soon as i seen it

Took full position here at 111 pips. It was the only trade i took this week.

Last edited by benny3; 29-07-10, 21:20.

Comment

Well that's me for this week.

see you all next week.

Benny3

Comment

good Job Benny. I'll be watching . Rob

Comment

Just waiting for some good setups on 4hr charts......And noticed FXDD Brokers went from 4 digits to 5 this week. Takes abit of gettin used to.

Comment

sorry guys I've just been busy changing internet providers soo not too much time for trading this week, my internet has been down for about three days now and I've just got it back up and running hope to have some great trades next week .

Benny3

Comment

wow great job

Comment

Originally posted by tobi1122 View Post
                    wow great job
                    cheers mate

Comment

Hi guys i won't be trading this technique for awhile even though it's great, i'm currently checking out this technique at the forex factory. using oanda platform and trading on the 5 second time frame with only 2 pips stops with 140 as my target if you guys are keen check it out.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=156106

Benny3

An update
                      I've Trialed this technique at the forex factory, for quite sometime....and its no good guys don't bother with it!
                      Last edited by benny3; 22-08-10, 04:22.

Comment

When I saw 5 second timeframe and 2 pips sl I got a bit worried, but the op has a good point. Let us know how you get on.

Comment

Originally posted by maybe? View Post
                          When I saw 5 second timeframe and 2 pips sl I got a bit worried, but the op has a good point. Let us know how you get on.
                          That's exactly what i thought Maybe, i'm going to trial it for awhile so maybe i still can keep up to date with this thread as well. we'll see how things turn out. The currency market is changing constantly we have to learn to move with it i suppose.

An update
                          trialed this tech and it's no good
                          Last edited by benny3; 22-08-10, 04:23.

Comment

This trade looks ok decided to take it because of nice pinbar off divergence see how we go

Just an update on trade not too much hapnin, floating about 15 pips.

Taken half position and moved stopped to break even

stopped out at break even but taken +25 pips

Last edited by benny3; 23-08-10, 06:44.

Comment

Opened this trade this morning at work from my HTC Touch pro 2 phone, there was confluence at 200EMA

Comment

Here's a better pic of that trade it sorta look funny taken from my phone

Took half and moved stop to break even

an update at break even,+50 pips

Last edited by benny3; 23-08-10, 09:56.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X