C0lin @tk1ns - System5oo + D0ubleTr1gger, paid over $900 for 4 months LIVE TRADING RM

Description:

watchlivef0rextrades.com/Private_Trading_Room.html

system-5oo.com/

Please see sites above for details.

Change the ZERO (0) in watchlivef'0'rextrades.com to an o (o) prior to heading over to the link.

Change the two o's (oo) in system-5'oo'.com to ZEROES (00) prior to heading over to the link.

Links:

hotfile.com/dl/48761962/7ac02bc/ca.pdf.html

sharingmatrix.com/file/8286273

megaupload.com/?d=GEVQPBNX

ziddu.com/download/10316582/ca.pdf.html

rapidshare.com/files/399697907/ca.pdf.html

zshare.net/download/772948499347a5aa/

sendspace.com/file/6ljy2h

mediafire.com/?ngijmmgwiz3

megashare.com/2230625

www23.zippyshare.com/v/95859946/file.html

2shared.com/document/B4XWFR-3/ca_online.html

uploading.com/files/8e7e7c23/ca.pdf/

ifile.it/wtodu4r

x7.to/fc0e7s

easy-share.com/1910981887/ca_0.pdf

freakshare.net/files/myg0t33s/ca_0.pdf.html

filefactory.com/file/b214ah8/n/ca_0.pdf

netload.in/dateielNElXWtTc.htm

load.to/SC2wohFmDn/ca_0.pdf

storage.to/get/w113ruPL/ca_0.pdf

filefront.com/16769623/ca_0.pdf/sharebase.to/1,reMYne5Uj5.html

uploadbox.com/files/3da5cd14f0

ugotfile.com/file/1591970/ca_0.pdf

Some of the sites above may require you to type www at the root of the domain name prior to linking.

Enjoy! :P

Guys, I looked at the website and nowhere I see that sales are banned. Website and the guy seems legit, the only downside is initial cost of 500usd, after that it is 149usd a month for live trading room. I can tell you that 149usd per month is not that bad at all, plus if he really takes trades live in the room. I've been in the rooms which charged way more, but most of the time they just analyzed past data the whole time and never took any live trades. If it is as good as it says it is much better than any EA.

Let me come clean on this deal.

First, I signed up when it was advertised on the site that there was only 1 spot left for signing up. I figured I got in on something serious, and was looking to continue it long-term. So, I made an oath to continued it for atleast 3 months. And, I did, actually continue it for 4 months. Thought I was the final enrollee, but it doesn't seems it was the case. I saw that the site was now offering 13 more spots, then it became 15. Pretty fishy stuff, but I continued the service as an act of faith.

Let's get to the results posted on the site. They may indeed truly be the results of the trader, but the majority of the trade results listed on the site are not taken in the room, so there is no way to confirm if all the trades actually took place.

You see, the sessions are broken down into 3 groups: 2 hours in the morning, 1 hour in the afternoon, + 30 minutes at night (excludes Fridays). The majority of the winning trades are generated from the Key Figures he gives at the end of each trading session, and you can access the morning figures on the member's site.

What are Key Figures? Well, he gives you 2 sets of numbers for 6 trading pairs. Each set has a buy and sell trigger value. You would enter a trade in the direction that he gives the figures for, if price reaches those figures.

The problem is, there are no solid rules for entry and exit, and a trader would require some trading experience to produce the same results as posted on the site. The trading system (it's not even a system) is not mechanical, and it requires an enormous amount of discretion.

I've kept in touch with another guy and gal that were in the room with me, and we all have different results from what is posted on the site, and our results differ amongst ourselves.

Regarding the trades taken in the room, some were winners, most were losers.

He trades 6 pairs on the 5 minute charts with 2 EMAs, set at 10 & 20 period, close price. Again, requires discretion and many hours of chart viewing. He explains why he took the trades, and why he exited them. But, you wouldn't be able to do it on your own without past experience, and hours upon hours of past chart viewing experience.

Ideally, I was looking for a place where myself or someone could sit in the room and execute the trades as he calls them out. You'll here him say, "I'm getting in this one... and... I'm in." And, when he exits, he says, "I'm getting out... and... I'm out."

But, the reality is, you don't get enough trades in the room, and most are losers anyway. So, we are back to Key Figures. And, the problem with Key Figures is, you don't see them take place in the room, as he calls them out at the end of the sessions.

Now for the good news:

System 5oo does work. I have had some profitable trades with it. My results differ from the results posted on his site (in the results column of the spread sheet from the website, there is a separate column for System 5oo results).

I am quite happy with my System 5oo results, and I feel that I got my money's worth for what I paid for the initial start-up costs + 3 additional months in the room.

If you look at the System 5oo site, you can see that he used to sell it there for 947 Pounds. It has value if you learn to trade it properly on the higher time frames.

As for the trader, a lot of what he talks about makes a lot of sense. It was an active environment I was in. You can ask questions through the chat console, where you type your questions and he replies to you orally. Or, you can raise your hand and he will unmute your microphone, and you can ask him your questions directly by voice.

DID I GET MY MONEY'S WORTH? Yes, I did. I have System 5oo now!

WOULD I RECOMMEND IT TO SOMEONE I KNOW? No, I wouldn't. They would hate me if I did!

IF I HAD THE CHANCE, WOULD I DO IT AGAIN? Absolutely not.

And, there you have it in an nutshell. If anyone else took the class, please share your views. I am open for discussion. Afterall, my reply is based on my views and opinions only. Wouldn't you like to hear someone else's views and opinions?! :-?

In terms of the room, the hours have now changed. It's 2 hours in the morning, 2 hours at lunch and 2 hours in the evening.

Regarding the discretion and learning required, I don't think that what you say is completely true. The system itself has very defined rules for entry. I will say that the exit is slightly questionable, but there are certainly very clear rules for entry, and these are constantly gone over in the live room.

jmho

Well, good. I am glad to hear that some things have changed since I attended.

6 hours a day in the trading room, sounds like a beginning trader's dream.

That's not how it was when I was there!

Is he winning any trades in the room now?!

Please describe the very defined rules for entry, stops, etc.

The way I learned it was, place a market order in the direction of the trade once the 5 minute bar closes above the Key Figures price for long trades, and go short after price closes below Key Figures price for shorties. Place stop at 30 pips from entry point. Now, I got stopped out on a handful of trades over the 4 month period, but saw some of his results as winning trades, or actually exited trade early for a smaller loss. I call that discretion. Also, he didn't take some trades, because he felt that price was turning away from the direction he wanted to take a trade. Explain that one as having very defined rules for entry! If that isn't considered discretion, I don't know what is.

He has never gone over the rules for Key Figures in the trading room.

The saying was, he wanted to keep the trading room A TRADING ROOM,

and training for System 5oo and Key Figures were always at 2000 GMT.

Never in the trading room, atleast not when I attended.

Hell, if it was continuously profitable, I would've continued the service!! @-)

Do ya feel me?!

In terms of the room, the hours have now changed. It's 2 hours in the morning, 2 hours at lunch and 2 hours in the evening.

Regarding the discretion and learning required, I don't think that what you say is completely true. The system itself has very defined rules for entry. I will say that the exit is slightly questionable, but there are certainly very clear rules for entry, and these are constantly gone over in the live room.

jmho

I think that those who visited both sites I listed would have came to the same conclusion.

Thanks for clarifying that! ;)

Let's have more clarity. What I said banned is the System-500.com site, not the private room site.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac343/kampungkid/FX/th_banned.jpg

Craven,

Thanks for the review of the service. Can you tell me what was the last month you were in and how did you results compare to the ones posted? I agree that there are plenty of systems with good entries, but yet to find something which says what a clear exit is. Some say you should take profit when you feel like it, almost like "take what market gives you", and that is very subjective. 6 hours in the trading room seems like a good deal, but again if you say it is not worth it I would like to know why as I have been in some rooms which chart 2x and they almost never have an entry in the room and meet less. PM me if you like, so we wouldn't take too much space here.

You'll have to excuse me on this: I will refrain from disclosing when I attended the program. :-$

But, I am more than willing and happy to answer most other questions.

Regarding my results. Well, let's just say, I didn't get anywhere as near the results posted on the site. If I had achieved similar results, I most likely would have continued with the service.

Reason: the trades required discretion for entry and exits, managing the overall trade and finding exit points were rather subjective (as opposed to being objective). Now, don't get me wrong. There were winners in the bunch of Key Figures trades, but I don't believe I ever had one trade that produced results close to what was posted on the site. That being due to exiting too early, exiting too late, fixing stops too close, etc.

Of course, there is the part about the trader. At the time I was involved in the room, it was told on more than one occasion that he had 10+ years experience trading the markets. So, you can't expect a newbie to produce the same results as a 10+ years seasoned veteran. Especially, when the flexibility of the trading rules are directly linked to the varying results.

I think the only problem I had with the service was that there was no disclaimer about the results. Let me re-phrase that: I would've been happier if it had a statement saying that the results on the site are the results of the trader offering the service, and the individual signing up for the service may generate results different from what's posted on the site.

It sounded like ANYONE could achieve the exact same results, which was clearly not the case. Because, if that were true, I'd be a happy camper, and I'd be buddy buddy with the trader by now!

Let me point out that I am not the most intelligent person in the world. I am a slow learner, and I take my time with everything. For those of you high-IQ birds out there, you may want to challenge the service yourselves. I don't know what has changed besides the longer hours in the room since I was a member, but you may pick up something that I missed or couldn't digest.

As mentioned in a previous post, a lot of what the trader talks about makes a lot of sense. I just couldn't achieve the same results as posted on the site.

Looking back now, I think that having an objective exit plan would have been the key. If I could've put together an exit plan that I felt comfortable with or felt somewhat confident in, I don't think we would even be having this discussion on this thread.

For what it's worth, it was a good learning experience, and I got my System 5oo.

So, I am pretty happy! ;))

Craven,

Thanks for the review of the service. Can you tell me what was the last month you were in and how did you results compare to the ones posted? I agree that there are plenty of systems with good entries, but yet to find something which says what a clear exit is. Some say you should take profit when you feel like it, almost like "take what market gives you", and that is very subjective. 6 hours in the trading room seems like a good deal, but again if you say it is not worth it I would like to know why as I have been in some rooms which chart 2x and they almost never have an entry in the room and meet less. PM me if you like, so we wouldn't take too much space here.

Hi Craven,

if I understand you correctly, the System 500 is directly dependent on his "key numbers" and yet he never explains how he formulates them. They are only released at the end of a session in his chat room... So if you're not an active member of his trading room, how can you or I possibly trade System 500 ?

Thanks for clarification.

• 2 months later...

System 500 is stand alone. You don't need Key Figures to apply it.

Key Figures are the major numbers the trader hands out after each trading session. You use these numbers to day trade the markets. It was very subjective and I could never get results similar to the ones posted on the site. Afterall, the trader has 10+ yrs of trading experience and much of the entry and exit strategies required discretion. As I recall, there were no set rules for entries or exits. I don't know what has changed since I left the room.

Here's something to keep you thinking. There were only a set number of open slots available back then and it seems there are increasingly more slots open now, so that should tell you something interesting about the service.

If it were that good, or delivered results as promised, why would members leave the room? What do you think.