Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some System that make you money ?

Hi

Well I see that here everybody share his systems and I've been trying some of them like Lindercourt, Synergy, etc... but most of the times this system doesn't work so well for me (and I trade following all the steps indicates on the manual)

So my question is... does somebody really making money using this Forex systems? And if the answer if yes, which of them do you recommend to use? Because I just try and try and most of them doesn't work so well

If someone could help me to use one that really works, I would really appreciate that.

Ahh the question that's been asked a million time. The reason why this is still being asked IMHO is because the answer is Not a system but the operator.

We need to learn to trade and then find a system that gels with our personality. This is not a purely mechanical process. A EA you can make that way but a manual system requires knowledge and trading skills no matter what system you use. It's a very personal thing one person may love the way Black Dog works bring in the green pips every day another trader can't get a pip to save his life.

As I am learning myself manual trading is a combination of everything you ever learned n Forex.
    Almost all systems have the potential of making a nice profit just as a race car has in making a qualifying lap but if you got put in that race car do you think you would qualify? The same with trading.

Of course I just made all this up in my head but it sounds good right..
    Happy Pips
    Patheway

Originally posted by rdlrn19 View Post
    Hi

Well I see that here everybody share his systems and I've been trying some of them like Lindercourt, Synergy, etc... but most of the times this system doesn't work so well for me (and I trade following all the steps indicates on the manual)

So my question is... does somebody really making money using this Forex systems? And if the answer if yes, which of them do you recommend to use? Because I just try and try and most of them doesn't work so well

If someone could help me to use one that really works, I would really appreciate that.

Comment

LOL, good reply Patheway! I have the same problem...guess i never really thought of it that way before.

Comment

Well I've never thought in that way but it's a good thinking, well if I like to trade in timeframes of 1 and 4 hours, which system do you recommend me ?

Comment

it takes great patience to stick to any system. with the right RR and MM, you can be ahead most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by patheway View Post
            Almost all systems have the potential of making a nice profit just as a race car has in making a qualifying lap but if you got put in that race car do you think you would qualify? The same with trading.
            Hey Patheway,

I like that reply, its a good analogy.

I agree with you that it's the trader that makes the pips and not the system. However a 1200cc production car will never win an F1 race. So that is where the search for a profitable trading system comes in. But to use it correctly and profitably is down to the trader.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by rdlrn19 View Post
              Well I've never thought in that way but it's a good thinking, well if I like to trade in timeframes of 1 and 4 hours, which system do you recommend me ?
              Try Fx Child Play

Comment

where can I find it?

Comment

ok FX childs play is nothing more than some moving averages with drum roll please .....

the custom indicator is nothing more than CCI on the 14 period i believe, look for yourself.

Also FX childs play is a copy of SRS trendrider system, now whos got that drum ready ?

after putting RSI 14 period ontop of SRS trendrider indicator, what do i see? oh look a 100% identical comparision in every singleway, that 100000 line on srs trendrider is really the 50line on RSI 14 period, also go and check for yourself, now im not saying these systems dont work, but i am saying these systems are nothing you cant do with default metatrader and maybe 20minutes of time. The rules however do require some patience and understanding of what support and resistance is, without these basic understandings you will fail with these systems. the rules are what makes these systems work i think.

But lets review the rules, both are pretty much identical in the way they work they just use different moving average values and different "custom" indicators [ lol ]. ok so we enter a trade on the break of a previous S/R and the useless line at the bottom says its over some value, then we measure stoploss to entry price, which for this example is 50pips, now our first takeprofit level is 50% our previous measurement, making TP1 25pips, so immediately we have a 2:1 risk:reward. its backwards i think, sure you may lock in small consistent profits and if your timing is good i dont see why you would get stopped out very often on larger timeframes [ H4 + ] but i hate entering anything less than a 1:1 risk:reward 1:2 is good and 1:3 is preferred. i only need 1 win to cover 2 loosers this way.

anyway to answer your question OP, the best system is you, your eyes, and spending some time educating yourself.

babypips is a good site to start with, enter the preschool and see how far you get, i will be honest, i am almost finished [ no not preschool, college ] but not yet i kinda lost motivation to read more after reading so much, i needed a break.

to really answer this question properly some things need to be asked:

what timeframe you want to trade?

how many trade per day/week/month are you looking to take? or how many pips per day/week/month are you after

what time you would be trading? [ local time and location would be needed ]

all of these things can affect how a system works and what system you should attempt to use.

if you dont know the answer to any of these [ wow you dont know the time and where you live? ] then you should really educate yourself more first.

*EDIT* by the way if you ar really set on trying one of those systems, get srs trendrider from the forums here, it is better than fx childs play simply because it comes with alerts, and an EA to manage the trades for you, rather then having to sit there watching it

Comment

thank you syk1kz

Comment

no problem, srs trendrider has potential in my view, one just needs to be disciplined when taking the trades, and always remember to check the higher timeframe for confirmation, this i believe is a key factor in these systems working

Comment

before using a system in real world, you need to know it more as you could, like you know your body.Try and try, run plenty of simulations to get some key parameters to fit your trading. Systems needs human intelligence to let it work smart. I beleive systems can not make profit for all people, but it can help those know it more.

Comment

I have a slightly different opinion to everyone, i think most of the systems sold will not work, the ones where the creator offers support the same day by messenger/email/phone will surely not work. If you have the discipline and stick to the rules all you will do is blow ur account. Lots of traders claim profitability after trading many years but offer no proof. Even on sites like ff traders who were revered by legions of followers for many years wiht dozens of vouches like Jacko turned out to be scamsters. I believe it is no different with most trading demigods/gurus who offer mentoring services or sell systems.

I guess the profitable traders have found there own way and am pretty sure don't sell their systems or mentoring services ...... they don't need to.

Comment

hermanhess,

Agree that most systems are ****, and if you noticed 95% of them are similar. Think about what type of edge will you have over everyone else with public information. I still haven't found a great system, but working on price action with some other stuff and it seems to be much better than most MA systems. I guess the dumbest thing I hear all gurus sell is that "you are not trying to catch tops and bottoms", but really this is what we all look for and that is the place with lowest risk and greatest reward. Last thing, that each system needs to be owned by you in order to make it work, you can't just plug and play and expect to make millions.

Comment

As hermanhess and litxus82 stated most systems plain SUCK!

Why? For example a lot of systems are copied from stocks, they work on stocks but not on forex, a lot of systems using moving averages work on stocks but not on forex, often times it happens that by the time you enter your reward:risk ratio sucks or the move is already over.

Another and probably the most important reason, most systems (and I tested a lot of them myself) do not use RR ratios at all or money management, any system without money management will blow your account at some time in the future. A system telling you to use a 30 pip stop loss but aiming for a random pip profit will most likely blow your account later, e.g. to archive a 1,5:1 rr you would need to gain 45 pips on each trade, you would need a good winning percentage too, and most systems do not provide you with all of those, after I tested a lot of systems I think forex is about learning price action, spotting support and resistance levels, finding entries with a rr ratio greater that 1,5:1 (as long as your winning percentage is good), good position management and being able to predict targets.
                              ForexMentor is imho a good place to start learning, there are some tutorials of forexmentor shared in this forum. But it is not the easiest way to make money, you gotta study the theory, then apply it to a demo account and then go live!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X