[req]Freedom Formula

Received an email:

part of the text:

I'm totally going to be kicked out of that "Guru Club" thingy for sure.

Here's what's going on:

We've decided to delay the Launch of Freedom Formula. It's not going to happen this week.

There's ONE Fundamental Reason:

There's too much HYSTERIA for my taste.

(especially when I experienced first-hand how excited people are on our last webinars)

I have been reading the Emails and questions that we got from the 308,221 people that watched our 3

pre-Freedom Formula Videos.

...and started to get concerned.

I think that too many people are reacting to this thing because of EMOTION. And that is NOT what Freedom Formula is all about.

Received an email:

part of the text:

I'm totally going to be kicked out of that "Guru Club" thingy for sure.

Here's what's going on:

We've decided to delay the Launch of Freedom Formula. It's not going to happen this week.

There's ONE Fundamental Reason:

There's too much HYSTERIA for my taste.

(especially when I experienced first-hand how excited people are on our last webinars)

I have been reading the Emails and questions that we got from the 308,221 people that watched our 3

pre-Freedom Formula Videos.

...and started to get concerned.

I think that too many people are reacting to this thing because of EMOTION. And that is NOT what Freedom Formula is all about.

I don't know if they are honest in what they said. All I know about their webinar is this:

It was a sales webinar, the professional or the owner was a salesman and nothing about their method was presented except some excerpts from previous videos. In fact I thought it was just a trikcy video recording and not a webinar because the presenters seem to be reading from a piece of paper and never answered any of question that I raised. Do you believe that only questions by 6000 attendees were only:

Will you provide us support? what about license, are we going to pay for future updates, and these kind of questions that are pre-prepared similar to those we've heared from Bill Polous. I sent e-mail to Malcolm Robinson and blamed him for forwarding such sales e-mail and how dare he gets involved in such stupid sales campaigns and his reply was "sorry it was a mistake". Guys if it's true thing, James Dewet, Bill Polous, and Jason Feilder all these guys will market it too.

Who doesn't know about physco levels of 00's, even DC Bonta sold a product called double fade 00's !!! If he's a true millionaire, he will not waste his time on the internet teaching us as claimed in the webinar that time is too costly for him to allocate among thousands of emails. Anyway, let's see the real thing and give these people a chance to prove to doubting ones like me it works.

Edited by salmanyom
typo

Hi Guys,

I had a bit of spare time last night so I watched the webinar - what a classic example of how to market a product lol.

However, on the face of it there do appear to be some good systems behind all the bluster and hype, but you don't need to pay for these.

These guys throw in some indicators, which just look like the usual stuff with flashy colours and are probably only used to fine-tune entries. Most of their trades are swing trades made on the Daily and 4H charts.

They have 5 systems which cover the 5 types of market:

1. Trending

2. Correction

3. Breakout

4. Reversal

5. Sideways

One of their key trading techniques from the example they showed relies on trading price action suppport which has become resistance or resistance which has become support. With some slight tweaking in entry/exit rules this simple system can be used for all 5 market types. You can read more about price action S/R trading in this great (though somewhat out of date) doc here:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6831-(share)-NoBrainer-S-R-trading

Also, here's a video of a very nice price action trading technique which trades off double tops and double bottoms:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QASvwH_QsfU&feature=player_embedded

Can anyone really believe any of this garbage?? First you have a slick talking salesman on a phony webinar start out with several bold face lies. Then, according to other posts all you get is some basic indicator combinations we all know. It seems anymore that if you have a real piece of crap for sale you can make it sound better if you put a ridiculously high price on it and pretend it is scarce, limited, or sold out. If anyone comes up with the money to actually buy this thing please make sure you can get your money back - quickly!

Yes I know all about this guy,

He said that these are proprietary systems – but everything he is shown on in the members website is straight out of MetaTrader 4 a standard piece of trading software - nothing special - and he has said they are a special system - they are not - they have a couple of Moving Average cross over systems and BreakOut systems and and that’s it, nothing proprietary about it at all - all these systems are copies of systems that are on Trading Websites such as Forex Factory for free.

I bought it through Plimus thinking it was safe and it was a good investment in my forex education only to find out that in the member area is nothing more than what I've said already.

The Guy's name on the video webinar is James Lampart, and sounds like an Actor or DJ that he paid to do the voice overs recordings, however when you review the video that's in the members area is by somebody totally different.

Reply to customer - Sorry, but your refund request is rejected. The physical version has been shipped out immediately. The digital version is also available to you.You are required to trade the systems for at least 30 days and send us your trading statement to qualify for the refund. Once you do that, we will verify if you indeed trade according to our rules. If you do and the systems are not profitable in this 30 day period proven by your account statement, you can ship back the physical product to us to qualify and send us proof that you have done so for a courteous and prompt refund.

I have asked questions but received no answers: ( just the copy and paste reply as of above.)

How can I try the Freedom Formula program for a full 60 day period when you haven't supplied me with the proper software? (as shown in your webinar ? ) No answer

Plimus has been informed about this person and I've shown them the facts..but still I'm waiting for a refund of $997.

This is Fraudulent in my eyes and I will not stop till something is done and I've received my full refund.

Why should I have to pay for something that is freely available on the internet.

Other websites link to this person is <enlightenmentforex.com>

and the The Poseidon Forex System.

Buyer Beware..........

Hi Loui_odeh,

Everything he is shown on in the members website is straight out of MetaTrader 4 a standard piece of trading software - nothing special... all junk systems,. Moving Average cross over systems and BreakOut systems and and that’s it stuff you can get for free on the net. not woth 997$ for sure. I have reported him for Fraud... Untill this is sorted by Plumis which by now should see what going on here, need to issue a full refund.

If anybody anybody else has bought this junk I would like to know ?

Thanks

FrankM

Dear Frank

I know you have lost your money and are angry and frustrated right now and I understand that but please as all the people in here are interested please share what have you bought from them so we can see for ourselves. With all due respect isn't it would be better if you share your original copy and give us a chance to take another look at it? Maybe there is something worthy in it, and even if not we would gain some valuable experience regarding such dirty marketing hypes.

Again thank you for your warning

It surely saved many of us of getting into the same trouble

But please share the system if you can.

Hi Flover,

There is nothing to share if there was I would , there is no indicators, only video and pdf's .... and all they show is adding MA, EMA, the same old stuff we know already in meta trader... that's it!!

Share all the pdf and videos then... if you want. This way many of us can evaluate it. Thanks even for not sharing