Gartley EA V105

for-ex

Re: Gartley EA V105

Hi,

Thanks for posting Gartley EA version 5. It is fact that this EA is very good. It can make a lot of money in one night. It is based on patterns that can be concluded on a chart for a specific currency pair. The only problem is that it is going to cause a huge losses if the expected pattern is wrong and there is no correction on the Fibo.

I could see that version 1 is good as well since it opens a lot of positions. I hope to hear some opinions about that.

Best wishes,

• 11 months later...

Hi,

I'm using this indicator and it's not repaint, it draw the pattern before it comes (you have exact levels : entry and SL before it comes) and sometime redraw it later if the fibo level breaks

example : if fibo 61% breaks it's cleared (pattern doesn't match) and it redraw later when 161% approach (second pattern of the gartley)

it's not 100% accurate but it dry the butterfly on your chart before it's accomplished and it's a really great pattern technique who warn you when Daily/H4/H1 set up for reversal

Also works on M1 M5 M15 M30

Really often when you have analysis in a direction this pattern show you that some retracement occurs when it's drawn (or clear reversal even if all analysis don't agree), really amazing (abcd pattern is used by the best traders of the world)

http://www.iforex-indicators.com/gartley-patterns-indicator.html