Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how 2 say thx?

hello community,

i'm very happy to found this forum. but i'm to ****** to give some thanks for a helpful post. can anyone help me please.

best regards, derox

I suffered the same confusion too. It's simple really - all you need is to do 5 posts (I think it's 5) and then you'll see the 'Thanks' button at the bottom of each post.

Comment

really? the searchengine gave me zero hits. thanks for your help! one more left and i can give you a thanks.

Comment

I was wondering how to do it, so better start posting,

Comment

wow great.. now I know how to do it... , thank you so much.. my friends...

Comment

What is the significance of being able to receive thanks? Do the members get some extra benefits when they get thanks?

Comment

thank you now i know how to do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracken View Post
                What is the significance of being able to receive thanks? Do the members get some extra benefits when they get thanks?
                No extra benefits. But if you look under each members name you'll see a count of their given and received 'thanks' - the idea being that the amassed 'thanks' of other members of the community may be seen as some reflection of that users participation and helpfulness in the community. It's not a foolproof measure by any stretch, but we get our fair share of shysters in here and the hope is that earned gratitude over a period of time might be seen as a measure of that member's credibility.

Comment

Thanks Jim for the explaination.

Was just wondering if there were some extra benefits as some members were extremely upset that they received only a few thanks. But I do understand their feelings over the apparent ingratitude.

I can't see the thanks button just yet, maybe after this post. Thanks again.

Comment

tq.. next time thanks button

Comment

yes, I have seen the "tkx" button was there under every post, don't you?

Comment

now i know what to do...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        Working...
                        X