Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't we have a charity box !

Dear all members and website's admin !

I would like to suggest you kindly consider and open a charity box, in this box the admin gives a charity account number or paypal number so that anyone can make charity for the people in earthquake, tsunami,...areas. Please consider for my suggestion and give comment !

Best regards,

forexconquer

i'm always weary that 95% of donated $$ will not even reach the victims...
    i'm very careful with donations

Comment

Perhaps if the site selected a pre-screened specific charity it would help alleviate the rational concern pertaining to the effectiveness of donations.

Comment

I have a better idea. Let us ALL get rich FIRST and then we can donate directly to the charity of our hearts ! With our mutual help,I believe this can happen...

Comment

Amen !!!!!!

Comment

very very good idea a good step towards humanity, gr8

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel 10 View Post
              I have a better idea. Let us ALL get rich FIRST and then we can donate directly to the charity of our hearts ! With our mutual help,I believe this can happen...
              That's my moto, charity has to begin at home first and I'll be more than happy to give (more, as I still do give some) when I can afford to, hopefully 2013 is good to us all!

Comment

The web has many options if you want to donate to those in need.

Comment

i hope its a good idea for all members , i will continue it lol

Comment

it's really good idea, but there are so many fake charity. Do you understand what i mean??
                    I mean that, there are some peoples that opening fake charity, it's not for humanity but just for them self..
                    It's form of fraudulent, So,any opinion how to minimize this....??

Comment

I think it is a good idea/suggestion as long as you'll have the necessary step to make sure that the fund is transparent for everyone and it will be really be given for those in need.

Comment

Originally posted by graceb View Post
                        I think it is a good idea/suggestion as long as you'll have the necessary step to make sure that the fund is transparent for everyone and it will be really be given for those in need.
                        Yeah right of course we need an assurance that the fund will be given to those who are in needs.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        Working...
                        X