Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SECRETS TO CREATING WEALTH by Stephen Pierce (audio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SECRETS TO CREATING WEALTH by Stephen Pierce (audio)

SECRETS TO CREATING WEALTH: Learn How to Create Outrageous Wealth with Only Two Pennies to Rub Together by Stephen Pierce
    --(audio book)

Publisher: Morgan James Publishing, LLC (July 15, 2005) | ISBN: 1933596023 | Language English | Audio CD in MP3 / 128Kbps | 133 mb

BLAM! The Shot Rang-Out I Fell
    To The Ground…Laying There Bleeding, I Knew It Was Time For A Change… Five
    Years Later, I Was Running A
    Multi-Million-Dollar Business Making Six Figures A Month Having Fun Working From Home.
    Secrets Of Creating Wealth

My methodology is so simple, it’s embarrassing.” And I’ve already taught hundreds of others in my sold-out $1,000.00 a month coaching club to follow my path to wealth and fulfillment.

Now I BOLDLY ASSERT I can quickly teach my simple secrets to YOU… instantly programming your life for success, converting your dreams to reality, eliminating the factors holding you back from a lifetime of accomplishment, and launching a bullet proof path for accumulating wealth! And best of all, you can be on your way to unstoppable confidence and achievement in under an hour for a fraction of what anyone has had to pay for access to these secrets.
    Secrets Of Creating Wealth

If you’ve been reading self-help books, going to seminars, and doing all the “right things” but success has still eluded you, it’s probably not your fault. It’s simply because you never learned “The Seven Secrets of Wealth” or discovered the amazing “Power of the Third Influence.”

From the desk of Stephen A. Pierce

I still remember being young and dumb and getting evicted from my apartment and cast out on the mean streets of D.C…Using up all my chances in school until I was booted out the door during the tenth grade…Hooked up with the wrong crowd and ended up on the business end of a Saturday Night Special…And to this day, carry the bullet in my leg as reminder.

Today, my family runs an endless empire of online businesses, offline businesses, and a variety of different coaching clubs. I am known as one of the powerhouses of the Internet and teach others to replicate our success.
    I’m Not Trying to Impress You…I Just Want
    You to See YOU Can Have This Same
    Kind of Life Yourself!

You are engineered for success. You can’t help it. It’s in your genes. It’s just that no one ever gave you a roadmap. Imagine how successful your life could be one year from today if you had a plan of action.

All you need are the keys to success. They aren’t a secret. And they’re so simple it will blow your mind. But I’ll bet nobody ever told them to you. (I know nobody told them to me).

But I want you to avoid the struggles I faced to get where I am today. No, I INSIST on helping you. What would you do if you knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that you COULD BE SUCCESSFUL?

If you could get you to live the life that you want, would you give what I have to say a chance? Because I’m being straight with you. Just a few years ago, I couldn’t imagine living the life I live today. Let me assure – all of it is possible.

You simply need someone to tell you what to do.

Some people say I’ve been blessed with the Midas touch.
    But it wasn’t always this way. As you can imagine, doors don’t automatically open for drop-outs. But there’s no doubt I were missing…
    The Keys To Success

I drifted from failure to failure, always looking for the easy way out. I used to buy all those $20 books on how to make money with get rich quick schemes. Some of those ideas were just dumb.

There was the arbitration business, vinyl repair service, and vending machine route, but nothing worked. But the reason they didn’t work was because I didn’t put in any effort. I didn’t even bother to read the manuals.

I expected fame and fortune were going to drop down out of the sky. It didn’t.

I expected checks were going to magically appear without any effort. They didn’t.

When I realized it would take more than being positive, saying my affirmations and being hopeful, I did indeed put forth what I thought was some sincerely serious effort…yet things still didn’t turn around.

Now please realize, just like you I did not have an overwhelming desire to be a failure, to file bankruptcy, to be evicted, to take all I own to pawnshops and live shamefully broke. There was something missing…
    The Simple Path From Failure To Success

The path to the top started with baby steps. I read Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich, W. Clement Stone’s Greatest Success Secret, and Norman Vincent Peale’s Power of Positive Thinking. Actually, I didn’t just read them; I devoured them.

No starving man ever appreciated a meal more than I valued these books. All of a sudden, things didn’t seem so bad. After years of stumbling blindly in the dark, I found the path leading to success. Today, as the coach to hundreds in my high priced programs, I shortcut their learning curve.

I began to look at my fumbles and bumbles in a new light — as part of a learning curve which was now accelerating rapidly. I even discovered my impressive strength amidst the failures, which I now aimed squarely at the top. I sharpened my focus and blasted off.
    Uncovering Hidden Talents

I took a brutally honest inventory of my skills and started my first moves online. I hit a number of singles waiting for the right pitch to blast it out of the park and when I discovered the futures market, I found my niche.

When I got started online, there were very few trading sites. There were some forums and newsgroups but that was it. Nothing really solid. I began studying the market and following the trends. Soon, I caught the rhythm of the futures market and understood the direction of the market.

So many people clamored for my scoop on the futures market, I was forced to throw up my first sites. Then I began emailing my suggested trades and began to build a following. My daily trades were outperforming expensive high paid services when out of the blue, fortune smiled on me. A subscriber wanted to pay me five thousand dollars to teach him my trading methodology. Instead, I started a paid subscription service and charged $350 a month. Within days, I had over one hundred paid subscribers and I making great profits.
    direct links

Code:
    http://depositfiles.com/en/files/mu1u6ddey
    or
    Code:
    http://sharingmatrix.com/file/5971197/SECRETS_TO_CREATING_WEALTH.rar
    or
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WBGU7RP0
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QYKS00HU
    torrent links
    Code: