Trader and Sales

Pertama.

Trader

What does it Mean? An individual who engages in the transfer of financial assets in any financial market, either for themselves, or on behalf of a someone else. The main difference between a trader and an investor is the duration for which the person holds the asset. Investors tend to have a longer term time horizon, whereas traders tend to hold assets for shorter periods of time in order to capitalize on short-term trends.

Investopedia Says... One main problem with engaging in short-term trading is commission costs. Because traders frequently engage in short-term trading strategies to chase after profit; they often rack up large commission fees. However, an increasing number of highly competitive discount brokerages has made this cost less of an issue. (investopedia)

Sales

A sale is the pinnacle activity involved in selling products or services in return for money or other compensation. It is an act of completion of a commercial activity.[1]

The "deal is closed", means the customer has consented to the proposed product or service by making full or partial payment (as in case of installments) to the seller.[citation needed]

A sale is completed by the seller, the owner of the goods. It starts with consent (or agreement) to an acquisition or appropriation or request followed by the passing of title (property or ownership) in the item and the application and due settlement of a price, the obligation for which arises due to the seller's requirement to pass ownership, being a price the seller is happy to part with ownership of or any claim upon the item. The purchaser, though a party to the sale, does not execute the sale, only the seller does that. To be precise the sale completes prior to the payment and gives rise to the obligation of payment. If the seller completes the first two above stages (consent and passing ownership) of the sale prior to settlement of the price the sale is still valid and gives rise to an obligation to pay(gak ada di investopedia adanya wikipedia)

Kedua.

Pikirkan baik baik. saya trader dan saya bersyukur pada setiap point yang saya dapatkan di setiap F9. walaupun terkadang perih, pening, dan saya bertanggung jawab atas enquity saya, saya bertanggung jawab atas semua decision yang saya putuskan. ini adalah profesi. dan client yang account nya saya bina. saya membina account. memanagenya. Setiap hari strategi saya baca, news saya liat, dan saya percaya, gak bakal duit lari dikejar yang ada gua ngos ngosan ..hahahahaha. seperti kata guru saya, yang mengutip character two face pada film batman kita semua punya kesempatan pada 1 muka koin apapun systemnya, apapun indicatornya, apapun EAnya.

Ketiga

Saya prihatin, saya baca baca di beberapa forum lha kok banyak orang yang masih seneng nawarin referal dengan bagi bagi ea, indi, kalo bertanggung jawab mending sih, kalo gak bertanggung jawab ?? gimana coba. ada lagi yang lucu jual indi/ea yang remake. kreatif sih... halal sih ... tapi kalo sudah mengecewakan, meninggalkan, mencampakkan (hoah...hoah... kaya yang di mjlh liberty). Ok mereka sales walaupun gak keliatan... walaupun ada udang di balik wajan. bagaimanapun anda boleh menjadi kedua dua nya...tapi tanggung jawab dari profesi, moral dan enquity itu lebih penting.

Akhirul kalam; Semoga kita semua bertanggung jawab atas profesinya, enquitynya, moralnya, keluarganya dan terpenting kepada tuhannya.

Re: Trader and Sales

Good post.

Sayangnya, dari pandangan umum, being a 'common' sales jauh lebih mudah & jauh lebih kecil resikonya. Jadi banyak orang yg memilih jalan ini. Ini terjadi bukan hanya di bidang finansial loh, di proyek2 yg menggunakan APBD / APBN juga sama saja. Kebetulan saya kerja utamanya di konsultan engineering, jadi ya banyak melihat 'sales' proyek di dinas pemerintahan sono, sementara kita yg di konsultan kocar kacir ngerjain proyek yg kena potongan komitmen xx persen dari nilai proyek :twisted:

Jadi inget cita2 dulu, pgn bikin kantor trading yg isinya orang orang yang ngejar performance trading. Peduli amat mo berapa juga equity yg dikelola.

New thought eh....

NUDE.. by radiohead

Don't get any big ideas

They're not gonna happen

You paint your smile

And fill the holes

There'll be something missing

Just when you found it

It's gone

Just when you feel it

You don't

It's gone forever

So don't get any big ideas

They're not gonna happen

You'll go to Hell

For what your

Dirty mind is thinking

when there is to much idea to make our feed, we use everything but we never aware that we throw all of moral and making sick of our own child. when there is so much people trying to grab a cup, a spoon to eat. I realize this after got cought on a jam. and think of my big ideas. Do you realize that you were lucky enough? do you realize that we were just sit and watch ? I know, and realize some times those eager and hungger makes us blind.

Give few for the other is their right.... and it is god right.

So don't get any big ideas

They're not gonna happen

You'll go to Hell

For what your

Dirty mind is thinking

If thinking and dreaming about big ideas will put me in hell. Then, i'll be rejoicing and gladly be the 1st one to go to the deepest level and never be resurrected. May God forgive my soul!

Regards,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The more money get, The more money give !

hmm, in my humble opinion, it is better to say the opposite:

"The more (money) you give, the more (money) you get"

I hope you got the point, no offense pls :D :D :D

hei i'm new member here...

i'm agree with your words...more money-more you get...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Thanks for sharing this information. This could of great help for the people who are starting their fortune in sales and trading. Trading is considered as the one of the efficient means to make profit. All one needs to do is understand the situation and make right investment.